The juice is gone... but the Resurrector lives on. What do I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
I just vaped the last of the Snickerdoodle that was left in my Resurrector. The carto is still in working order, it's just dying of thirst, and I don't have anymore Snickerdoodle to fill it with. What can I do with this carto now? Can I clean it by boiling it or soaking it in hot water for a while? Why don't I just fill it up with a different liquid, you ask? Of course I could, but I'm thinking that the carto will retain the essence of the Snickerdoodle flavor for quite awhile, and probably mess up the flavor of any new juice I add... or not?!? I'm not really sure. So I'm seeking a way to clean it out if possible.

Any info, links or vids would be helpful. Thanks, 'nauts. :vapor:

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
Ah, okay. I guess cleaning is not for cartos. And yes, lostknitter, I was thinking the same thing, thanks. Well, they are cheap like Big Hitter suggests, so it's really no biggy. Guess I'll have a little fun playing around with flavor combos. Thanks all :)

Now, any recommendations as to what might go well with spicy cinammon cookie? I'm thinking the caramels and butterscotches might be a little funky.... but that green apple I just got? Or maybe even some apple irish coffee? Hmmm... Yeah, this may be fun playing around with.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i vape strawberry shortcake all day every day. i got my stash in today and had ordered something new to try also...peanut butter and strawberry jelly.... i dripped a couple drops on my 306 and it was good, then started squonking my shortcake and i tasted a good peanut butter for quite awhile. it was different for sure.

Streptile

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2011
East Coast USA
Mixing juice in cartos is great fun ... I do it all the time.

In my short time vaping it never occurred to me not to mix liquid. I've mixed all of the ones I've tried so far. There is always a period of "overlap" and then the new flavor wins out. It's quite nice -- you can taste the new flavor taking over the carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread