The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Kayfun of RDA's

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by ColoradoVapz, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ColoradoVapz

ColoradoVapz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2014
    Denver, CO
    Hey guys I love my Kayfun and Russian so much. I want a RDA that is just as awesome or better! I am willing to pay as much as I did for my RBA's and don't want a clone! I know there is the Patriot, Trident, and lots of others. I plan to build a single coil setup. What would you recommend?!?! I

2. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Central Texas
    I found vaping heaven with the Russian 91%, so I just bought more. I would hate being disappointed by buying other types of RDA's.

3. Shinu77

Shinu77 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2013
    Zanesville, OH
  4. HawaiiVPR

HawaiiVPR Moved On

Oct 19, 2013
    808 State
    A Kayfun of RDA's I would peg as something that vents air under the coil, something like a Fatty V3 or Yaeliq RDA.

5. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    The Immortalizer is the KF of RDA's(original not the clone).It is an extremely flavorful vape just like the KF's are.

6. octa

octa Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2012
    Athens, GA
    I'm a Kayfun & Chalice man but the Quasar has taken over. mmmm mmmmmmm

7. FearTX

FearTX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Magma by Paradigm

I have only had it 2 days and haven't touched any of my other RDAs other than to do taste comparisons.

8. eda123

eda123 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2013
    Austin
    Quasar. The best built I have tried, and that's been a few. Great machining, easy airflow options (no need to remove top cap every time you want to change airflow like the trident/origen/omega/atomic ). The zenith was promising buy mine was doa, the center post spun freely. Just reading of others with issues on the CMII Facebook page.

9. ColoradoVapz

Feb 10, 2014
    Denver, CO
    I got some researching to do today. The Quasar looks really nice at a quick glance but I'm going to look into all these! I have a Gus Lord on the way and will prob leave it at home most the time with the RDA on top. I have some time to decide as my vape budget this month is blown and this will be next months unless I don't hold out until then

10. ColoradoVapz

Feb 10, 2014
    Denver, CO
    Having trouble deciding!

11. JohnWillyson

JohnWillyson Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2011
    Texas
    Origen RDA is a flavor beast

12. ColoradoVapz

Feb 10, 2014
    Denver, CO
    Oh nice looks like the V2 is coming out too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.