Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
The Kick by Evolv - PRE-WARNING NOTICE - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Half of our first batch of kicks will be placed on the site for sale on Thursday 15th March at 22:00 (10pm) GMT.
The rest of the batch will be placed on the site for sale on Friday 16th March at 19:00 (7pm) GMT.

**STRICTLY LIMITED TO ONE PER ORDER ONLY**

Cloud 9 vaping is proud bring you the newest in advanced vaping electronics.
The Evolv Kick is a small drop-in module which allows the user to set the desired wattage output for the most consistent vape possible.
Designed for mechanical metal tubed 18650 (and some 18500) modified e-cig devices, the Evolv Kick senses the resistance of whatever atomiser or cartomiser you are using, and automatically adjusts the output according to your desired wattage setting.
Sitting inside your mod, atop the battery you've got a regulated device that provides the same hit throughout the life of the battery and also serves as a safety protection circuit, cutting out when your battery is too low for safe operation.
Regulate your watts, not your voltage, for a more consistent vape, each and every time you activate your device.
Be sure to check out the Evolv Kick Resources Page, BEFORE you use your Kick.

**STRICTLY LIMITED TO ONE PER ORDER ONLY**

We mean it! If you order more than one, your order will be cancelled. We want to make sure as many people as possible get to experience this wonderful piece of kit. You will be able to order another one when the next batch arrives.

Yakousei

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
Finland
www.youtube.com
Got one! A bit sluggish it was, though. Must be something wrong with the website, maybe a bit too much traffic?:D
Fin's pawned am I right or am I right?

Lisa, due to your forums reg delay... Could you tell me/us
1. How many there were for sale?
2. How many you accidentally sold?
3. How long did it take to sell them?

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Got one! A bit sluggish it was, though. Must be something wrong with the website, maybe a bit too much traffic?:D

Yep too much traffic it was.... extremely high numbers of people hitting F5 I'm sure.

Fin's pawned am I right or am I right?

Lisa, due to your forums reg delay... Could you tell me/us
1. How many there were for sale?
2. How many you accidentally sold?
3. How long did it take to sell them?

All I can tell you is they sold out in less than three minutes...

Yakousei

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
Finland
www.youtube.com
I got "Processed" mail.. Lisa is going for a loooong run tonight, checking "who were naughty and who were nice"..
Shame some will be left out.. But for me it looks like I got one *fingers crossed*

Order was received 15/03/2012 22:04
Paid 15/03/2012 22:04
Viewed 15/03/2012 22:51
In process 15/03/2012 23:18

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Copying what we've just send in the newsletter here, in case anyone missed it:

We're all Kicked out!!

Well....... we knew the site was going to take a hammering tonight, but even we were surprised by the unprecidented demand for Evolv's latest creation. Our ENTIRE batch (and then some) sold out in three minutes flat!!!
Some of you will have noticed that you had to refresh a couple of times as the site fought to keep up with the enormous number of people trying to get hold of a Kick. We really hope you weren't waiting for too long or got too frustrated with it, unfortunately, no site is designed for that kind of huge overload in such a short time period.
This oversell means we had to inform some of our customers that their order was received after the batch had sold out and we're waiting to hear from many of you as to whether you wish to keep the order outstanding until the next batch arrives, or if you wish to have a refund straight away. Please let us know as soon as you can so we can action a refund or put your order on hold for you.
This obviously means that there will be no further sale on Friday as previously advertised. We have no word as yet on our next order from Evolv, but please be assured that they are working hard to ramp up production and make more available as soon as they can.
We intend to keep all newsletter recipients subscribed to this newsletter for the next batch (unless you ask us to unsubscribe you).
We're really sorry if you missed out this time and hope we can satisfy you in the future.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I've come up with a new plan for how we're going to handle the sales for the next batch to make it a lot smoother for everyone, and I will inform newsletter subscribers how it's going to work just as soon as our next batch arrives. Before anyone asks, we don't have a date on this yet. Evolv are planning to fill the orders of the other UK vendors first, then replenish the US vendors and only then will they get back around to us again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread