The Laser's are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
OK I did get one of these laser mods. I gotta say I love these things. Ya battery is only good for 2 or three hours but heck i just carry a couple with me and it last all day for me. I like the executive look of these mods. When I pull it out in the office everyone is like that's kewl and looks pretty. When I pull out the big mod their faces kind of contort and they look genuinely like WTF. Of course you get the typical comment, looks like a crack pipe man. The other nice thing about it is if you loose this thing or damage it it's not the end of the world, cheap enough to just replace. You can carry it anyway you want or if you drop it it still functions without having to replace anything. I have dropped it several times and it still puffing away. No way can this compete with other substantial mods for battery life, it's the executive look and general social acceptance that is appealing to me and it gives a good hit. I don't think this device is for the real enthusiast who enjoys higher voltage and longer battery life but is great for the average guy like me. Also the batteries charge in about thirty minutes which I found to be an advantage. I still use my other big mod when sitting at the desk but when running around or out to dinner or something this thing is perfect. It has to be one of the smallest mods I have seen.
Thanks again Iken

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I believe that Igetcha did a review on cisco's laser mod. I don't recall where the link is, sorry. Maybe make a request by way of a pm to him.:D

I'm watching it right now on a tab, but even though that they're the same thing, Cisco isn't making our laser's. One thing is for sure though, we went through about 50+ without one single return. I can assure you guys that the modder behind the mask is one of the top dogs in the biz. :thumbs:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hooray... except now I guess I'd better wait for the laser made to take cartomizers.. since I now seem to be a huge 'carto' fan!! ;)
Don't worry Mixxy, I have found Genuine Kr-8081d battery connectors and they're in transit. ;)

I've been looking for a laser that takes a single AA battery ( 14500 ) for an age to mod as a PV , but no luck yet..

It's out there........somewhere......
Yes, its the quality that we're after, As I stare at the Vp2. I'm noticing how the button is the exact same as our lil laser's. My assumption is, is that the buttons are the exact same. You would think that they would make 14500 lasers with the same durable button on it.
Maybe this can help?
50mW AA Green Laser Handheld from FocalPrice - Detailed Review - Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Lasers & Laser Pointers

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Nope they will be complete Kr standard lasers :D
Screw on adapters have a tendency of not having a good solid connection like standards.

Thanks Iken :D I just saw that you got the lasers.. and ordered 2 of them, because I want to give my son one for his birthday in Feb, and one for me of course! I have 510 attys, so I will order another for the KR's later when they come out :)

I didn't know there was a coupon code though.. boohoo! I didn't know last time either.. what is it... or is it a secret :confused: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread