The Laser's are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thanks Iken :D I just saw that you got the lasers.. and ordered 2 of them, because I want to give my son one for his birthday in Feb, and one for me of course! I have 510 attys, so I will order another for the KR's later when they come out :)

I didn't know there was a coupon code though.. boohoo! I didn't know last time either.. what is it... or is it a secret :confused: ;)
Aww Mixxy I missed you for the 2nd time around!! You gotta leave me some instructions to know who you are Mix! Even though your oder came in at 20 of, I made sure to get you out there at 5! Woo!
I assume this means the Laser will be made (without an adapter?) to use 808 cartZ?

Will you announce when the Lasers are available for use with 808 cartomizers?
Your assumption is correct sir as is the notification. :D pssst sign up for the newsletter ;) OR you can head over to Altsmoke and pick up an adapter if you like. They're nice and shiny.

that laser looks promising , not a looker but that would do nicely..bookmarked for future purchase..thx matey ;)
Arg that be me poor photography skills . I hope to do a video tonite (echo) in HD to show ya. They are quite nice, slender and sleek moto razr. Ever notice how when I talk to you every little stupid thing that pops in me head just comes out?

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Aww Mixxy I missed you for the 2nd time around!! You gotta leave me some instructions to know who you are Mix! Even though your oder came in at 20 of, I made sure to get you out there at 5! Woo!

Your assumption is correct sir as is the notification. :D pssst sign up for the newsletter ;) OR you can head over to Altsmoke and pick up an adapter if you like. They're nice and shiny.

Arg that be me poor photography skills . I hope to do a video tonite (echo) in HD to show ya. They are quite nice, slender and sleek moto razr. Ever notice how when I talk to you every little stupid thing that pops in me head just comes out?

I just signed up for the newsletter :)

Some good photos (large) of the Lasers would sure be nice, along, perhaps, with some measurements and/or photos next to a 510 etc for comparison.

:)

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Great! Thanks for signing up :)
Now check it out, don't forget to mouse over the photo. :thumb:
Wow.....!!!!!!! Yes!!

Now a potential customer can see and appreciate the simple beauty of this laser model :) And mentioning the size is great also!

With my 60th birthday coming up this week I just may treat myself to this I shouldn't, retired and on limited income, but I keep telling myself that I will only turn 60 years old once, LO.

Also, I really want one with direct 808 cartZ function.

Last edited:

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon

Thanks Isaac.. can't wait to get them! :wub: I'd bought hubby an adapter so that he could use all of his 901 attys on the laser, but he's still using the 510 so far. I tried the adapter with a cartomizer and it works fine... so think I'll take that back for right now! ;)

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK

hehe , i was talking about the 14500 from focalprice , not your 10440 lasers.
I've got several of the 10440 lasers in different guises and I think they are a great looking PV.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Wow.....!!!!!!! Yes!!

Now a potential customer can see and appreciate the simple beuty of this laser model :) And mentioning the size is great also!

With my 60th birthday coming up this week I just may treat myself to this I shouldn't, retired and on limited income, but I keep telling myself that I will only turn 60 years old once, LO.

Also, I really want one with direct 808 cartZ function.
Aww Your 60th b-day is coming up?? Thats so great!! What day is it?

Thanks Isaac.. can't wait to get them! :wub: I'd bought hubby an adapter so that he could use all of his 901 attys on the laser, but he's still using the 510 so far. I tried the adapter with a cartomizer and it works fine... so think I'll take that back for right now! ;)
Your very welcome Mixxy!. Its going to be difficult to get him to convert I would think, although the 901 has stronger flavor, the cart life can get annoying for a 510 vaperor.
Didn't know you could turn off signatures. Glad you found it. My first order the code was right there but I didn't even notice it.
I didnt know that she can do that too!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
hey , I feel like a ..... all the time , it's easier that way ..less disappointment.. hehe
Lol Oh man, you can say that again! Have you ever seen Idiocracy? Brilliant movie and most likely the truth of what we'll all become. You forgot to mention laziness! Thats one of the greatest parts. "Yeah I have no idea what your talking about man"

My 63rd bday was yesterday.
Ahh Nut! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Why didnt you say anything on your day so that we can properly wish you a good one?? I hope it was alot of fun and I don't want to hear Birthdays don't matter when yadda yadda they're Always great if you let it be!
Saturday, the 9th, LOL.
One day after Elvis, same day as ex prez Nixon (was always hoping that they will make it a Holiday, but with Nixon's disgrace, lol, that went out of the window :)
LOL Damn it, Nixon did it again!! We won't be able to do something special on your birthday because we're leaving for SC for a week from the 10th to 17th, but maybe we can come up with a contest of sorts when I come back, by then there will be special little laser treats :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread