Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
The Last Day - ElegoMall Halloween vape Promotion

Hello guys,
Today is the last day of ElegoMall Halloween Vape Promotion.
Please don't miss the special coupon and free gifts.
Let us review it now.

Block One:
ElegoMall provides the 12% OFF and 4% OFF coupon for the vape users. Please don't forget the special coupon.
The Coupon Valid Time: 10.25-11.02

Block Two:
ElegoMall provides the best and cheap products, Such as:
SMOK Mag Grip Kit
Vandy Vape Kylin RTA V2
Vaporesso Renova Zero Kit
VOOPOO Drag Mini Starter Kit
Khree UFO 2 Pod System Kit
OVN JC01 Pod Kit
Uwell Ironfist 200W Kit
Dovpo Topside 90W Kit

You can log in to get the cheap price.

Block Three:
Join our wheel game to win the free gifts, special coupon and points
20181102141042-5bdbea622e962.jpg

Block Four:
ElegoMall presents the promotional products for you and free shipping.
If you are a wholesale customer, you can log in to get the lower price.

20181102141106-5bdbea7adecb7.jpg

ElegoMall is the Best Wholesale Online Store.
You can register a wholesale account to get the cheap wholesale price.
Thanks for your reading.

Joyetech Wholesale Online
Wotofo Wholesale Online
Vandy Vape Wholesale Online

the_selector

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2018
it seems like elegomall didnt expect someone can win battery mod.
but here i am ))))
elegomall.jpg

Sad news - they didnt have this mod and cant send it. They offer me for replacement
joytech Runabout Kit or THC Tauren Mech Mod and write to me "And, the prize will be invalid if there is no reply within 7 days.". In other words - take it or will not recieve anything at all. )))

After some correspondence they offer to wait till december.

I'm just surprised that such a large store could not offer anything better to fix this situation. I offered to choose a mod in the same price range. But received a refusal from support of the store. That's how the joy of luck can turn into disappointment from the service. I just decided to share the happy and sad news at the same time.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
but here i am ))))
View attachment 778389
Sad news - they didnt have this mod and cant send it. They offer me for replacement
joytech Runabout Kit or ... Tauren Mech Mod and write to me "And, the prize will be invalid if there is no reply within 7 days.". In other words - take it or will not recieve anything at all. )))

I'm just surprised that such a large store could not offer anything better to fix this situation. I offered to choose a mod in the same price range. But received a refusal from support of the store. That's how the joy of luck can turn into disappointment from the service. I just decided to share the happy and sad news at the same time.
but here i am ))))
View attachment 778389
joytech Runabout Kit or ... Tauren Mech Mod and write to me "And, the prize will be invalid if there is no reply within 7 days.". In other words - take it or will not recieve anything at all. )))

but here i am ))))
View attachment 778389

Hello Sir,

Please send the email and details to the email: elegomall@elegomall.com.
Our website activity leader will help to deal with it.

Thanks for your support!

Best regards,
ElegoMall.Com

the_selector

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2018
track number elegomall provided me has one status - The Item is at the shippers warehouse
"The Item is at the shippers warehouse"
It means the item is still at the shipper's warehouse, it has not been received by PostNL yet.

6 days have passed, the parcel is not sent, there is no answer to my email. :nah:
If the store treats its customers the same way, I'm unlikely to become one of them.

Last edited:

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
I recieved my present. Thank you very much. It is amazing gift from elegomall. Sorry for delay... my grandmother died and i was busy....
View attachment 788523 View attachment 788525

Hello Sir,

I was shocked to hear the loss of your grandmother. It's really sad and my heartfelt sympathies are with you.
Hope you feel well now.

Also, we are glad that you have received the free gift.
Thanks for your support.

Best regards,
ElegoMall Team

• Love
Reactions: the_selector
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread