The Last Poll to determine Mod Contest

What Contest would you like to participate in?

• Thystean

• CrashtestJeep

• HzG8rgrl

• Jlmano

• Quasimod

• Fsu1dolfan

• Grimmer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Ok guys & gals here's the the poll that will determine the mod Contest!
***Note: The Photo I.D. Bonus may be used regardless of voting.***

Thyestean
Thread count: One the numbers should be pre-selected but anonymous that way you avoid the server issues. Maybe pick out the number ahead of time and record a short video showing the number and the prize and then when the post number gets passed you could just post the video/photo in the thread.
***Photo I.D. : List of things: Some obscure some not so obscure, and make up little riddles/clues that people would have to figure out in order to guess what each item on the list was. But instead of people just guessing at the answers on the forum, the first person to figure out what the items were and then find pictures of all of these things and post all of the pics in a single post would be your winner of 20ml Liquid.
Thyestean

CrashtestJeep
15 day plan for 15 mods: Maybe random number generator once a day for 15 day? ppl can post as much as they like but can only win once?
CrashtestJeep

HzG8rgrl
Word association: You give a clue every so often and we get to guess what the word or phrase is. It could be a phrase instead.
HzG8rgrl

Jlmano
Chat and Luck: Random number generator was always a lot of fun on Dawns DIY sub forum. We'd all get on and chat then she'd run the random no.generator and the poster with that number wins.
Jlmano

Quasimod
Random w/ poem or pic
1) Pick a secret, random number between 1-100.
2) Let everyone know the date/time when the contest begins (give a few days advanced notice).
3) The person who makes that numbered post/reply in the thread wins!
4) Only one post per member is allowed, and all posts must contain a funny poem, limerick, or picture. Double-posters or posts without the funny will be deleted.
Quasimod

Fsu1dolfan
Random w/ rules
You set a time for everyone to post
for example say 1/22/10 through 1/31/10 at midnight

1) You can only post ONCE and if you post more then once you are disqualified. This helps keep posts down to a min.

2) Then after the deadline you draw a number at random and that is the post number. Whoever posted on that number wins.
Fsu1dolfan

Grimmer
Scavenger hunt meets riddles
A riddle is posted and then solved by a picture of the solution. Doesn't have to be a picture from the user but a picture none the less. Easy Instructions on how to post pictures will be displayed.
Grimmer

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
woohoo I'm in the lead
snickeringdog.gif

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Love that Snively!

lol yeah I find myself using him alot lately.

(p.s. there was only one vote when I posted that :D )

Only 3 days left before voting Ends!!

Actually it looks like the poll settings screwed up on you Iken.

This poll will close on 01-23-2010 at 12:34 AM

I've seen it happen on a couple others too.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
RAWR! I see that Thy.

I didn't even get to vote! Not like it matters because Dolfan won by a landslide!! :thumb:
But I had it set to the 25th for a reason! I'm deeply Hoping that the mail will bring all my supplies in today!! I really want this contest to be spectacular! I want a rush, I want to give you guys an exhilarating feeling that you'll remember, but then again TheMinicig got himself a perma-ban for wanting the same thing lol 15 mods, liquids, and a great special drawing. Give me a moment to configure a few things. :)

Fsu1dolfan Is the Winner!! Great job!!! :thumbs:
You win the very first prize good sir! Would you like to receive your prize after the contest is over? Or would you like to have it sent out on Monday?
Random w/ rules
You set a time for everyone to post
for example say 1/22/10 through 1/31/10 at midnight

1) You can only post ONCE and if you post more then once you are disqualified. This helps keep posts down to a min.

2) Then after the deadline you draw a number at random and that is the post number. Whoever posted on that number wins.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Im getting excited!!! :thumb:

Me too! but honestly, I'm a little worried though. I don't think we have enough cliental to run his idea. For 15 mods and liquid, with each member allowing to post once, that would require a pretty large thread and these threads aren't moving as anticipated :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread