The Lavatube is now up for sale at Volcano!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Thats right the Lavatube is finally here. You have heard about it, you have waited, you have waited some more.... but it is finally here. One of the most talked about Variable Voltage mods of the year. The wait is now over, you can now purchase your very own Lavatube and have it here before Christmas, or get your special vaping someone an awesome present.

The LAVATUBE
LAVATUBE Accessories

Features/ Tech Specs:

• Aluminum body Available in Black, Red, or Silver.
  • 1- power button
  • 1- voltage up button
  • 1- voltage down button
  • 1- activation button
  • 1- LCD screen, which shows the current voltage the device is set on.
  • 1- 510 threaded connection
  • 1- vented removable end cap w/ spring for battery tension
  • Uses 1- 18650 flat top high drain battery
  • Length: 116mm Diameter: 22mm
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Selectable voltage from 3v to 6v in 0.1v increments
  • Power on/Off Button- hold the button down for 5 seconds to turn the device on, hold the button again for 5 seconds to turn the device off.
  • + Button: On press, increases voltage by .1 increments between 3volt and 6 volt. When you reach 6 volts, the user starts back at 3 volts
  • - Button: On press, decreases voltage by .1 increments between 3volt and 6 volt. When you reach 3 volts, the user starts back at 6 volts
  • + and – Button: Press and hold both buttons for five second to disable the + and – button, locking the device on the voltage it is currently set at.
  • Regulated output which keeps the voltage the same with each puff - regardless of the remaining battery power. As the battery drains, the device will keep the voltage consistent.
  • If the activation button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the Lavatube will shut itself off until the button is released. To prevent overheating the atomizer and the device.
  • Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection. Unlike the Provari and its E2 error, the Lavatube recognize an atomizer with too low of a resistance for the current voltage set and will drop the voltage to 3.7v to protect both the battery and atomizer. If the atomizer is too low or shorted out it will shut off power to the device to protect the Lavatube from being damaged.
  • Reverse Battery Protection – Protects the device in case you put the battery in the device backwards
  • Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection – The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it.
  • Battery Voltage Meter. The Lavetube has a voltage meter built in, simply press the red power button 7 times and it will display the voltage of the battery for a few seconds. This way you can monitor the power left on the battery before it needs to be recharged. These batteries are fulling charged at 4.2v and need to be recharged when they reach the 3.3v level. The LCD screen will flash when the battery needs to be recharged, and will stop powering the device.
  • Amperage Limiting to 2.5 amps – The device should monitor and shut itself off if it detects any excessive over-current conditions.
  • Vent hole on the bottom of the device for added safety

For those of you wondering what the cut off voltage for each atomizer is with e 2.5amp limiter here is a great chat showing you everything. All you will need to know is the ohms of your atomizer. Chart Legend and Chart

Tips for use:
  • When you place the battery into the device it will always set the voltage to 3.0v
  • Pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds will power on/off the device. Powering off the device the unit will remember the current voltage on the next power up unless the battery is removed from the unit.
  • Pressing and holding the voltage up and down buttons at the same time for 5 seconds will lock the current set voltage in place and prevent any accidental voltage changes.
  • Pressing the power button 7 times in a row the display will show you the current charge voltage on the battery in the unit. 4.2v is fully charged and 3.3v is charge depleted.
  • The LED screen will flash a few times when the button is pressed when the battery voltage has reached 3.2v and stop supplying power to the atomizer. AT that time you will need to remove the battery and charge it.
  • When pressing the activation button make sure to push it down all the way until you hear the click, and hold the button down for the duration of your draw.
Pricing:

Kit: for $99.99
  • The aluminum body
  • 1- AW flat top high drain battery
  • 1- Trustfire charger
  • 1- Lavatube 3.0ohm 510 atomizer
  • 1-510 Drip Tip
  • 1- Padded Black Vinyl Carrying Case

Parts Separately :

Lavatube: $69.99

AW High Drain Flat Top 18650 battery: $11.99

Trustfire Battery Charger: $12.99

Lavatube 3.0ohm 510 Atomizer: $7.99

510 Drip Tip: $3.49

Padded Black Vinyl Carrying Case: $9.99

Warranty:
  • The LAVATUBE unit will include a 1 Year Limited Warranty against any manufacuring defects from the date of purchase. We strongly suggest that you use the AW IMR High Drain 18650 Lithium Ion Batteries that we sell but feel free to use any compliant, flat nosed 18650 battery you may already have. Also, any 510 threaded atomizer may be used as well. We strongly recommend an atomizer with a 3.0 ohm resistance or greater
  • The AW IMR High Drain Batteries will be warrantied for 90 days from the date of purchase. Please make sure to fully charge your batteries in-between use and to follow safe storage practices when they are not being used.
  • The Lavatube Atomizer: Due to the normal usage and limited life expectancy of atomizers, we offer no warranty on these items. But if the item arrives DOA (dead on arrival) please contact us with in 3 days of receiving the defective item and we will get you a replacement.
case gear strapped.jpg gear case.jpg tube down.jpg tube up.jpg

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I was lucky enough to get on the preorder and gotta say whomever gets the LT will not be dissapointed AT ALL.I have been using the LT exclusivly since I've gotten it and it has been GREAT. No problems at all. If you don't have any I would suggest picking up a few extra batteries worth the few extra bucks.

I got lots of batteries, attys, Tanks, jucie ect. :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
You are all set to go and you will LOVE it so now just hurry your a*% up FEDEX lol

I am sure I will, I have most the VV tube mods to play with but have been watching this one for a while now. If the performance is good it will be a hit at the currant price.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Got mine today: I will play with it over the next few days and post my thoughts.

Received shipping fast, I got the FedEx shipping well worth it IMO.

I did fire it up with a Volcano 510 Standard I picked up on the site with the VT. Working well at 4v lots of power.

Over the next few days I will run it through the paces :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
lots of mail men have been/ will be tackled this week....lol

MXBNW, good to hear you got it and are enjoying it so far, and can't wait to hear your thoughts on the unit once you run it through its paces

If the LT works out I will be picking up a few more to have around. :)

Any other colors coming. Like chrome, That would be cool. Or polished aluminum. I like shine oh or polished Black

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
we do have a silver (not chromed) coming it will be here Friday hopefully, Monday at the latest, and a red coming in later next week. I will post when they come in.

Here is a pic of the color tests we got and are going with. They are just the hollow tube, but let you see the colors: View attachment 68466

Nice the silver is interesting will hit have black end or silver.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
The caps will be the same color as the tube itself.

the Silver will not make it till Monday, I just got confirmation on this. They are in HI but they will not be delivered till Monday and they will not let us go pick them up either. Red is still on track for the end of next week, as long as they clear customs with no issues or delays.

There will be no mini LT in the near future.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
The caps will be the same color as the tube itself.

the Silver will not make it till Monday, I just got confirmation on this. They are in HI but they will not be delivered till Monday and they will not let us go pick them up either. Red is still on track for the end of next week, as long as they clear customs with no issues or delays.

There will be no mini LT in the near future.

Thanks for the info. Count me in on a Silver LT. Will you be sending out an Email when there in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread