The length of pv's? urk. recommend me a vv or vw mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
I have been mainly using ego style batts (SLB 1300mah), altho i have an ipro from almost 2 years ago along with a telescopic mechanical mod.
I didnt use the ipro very long because of its lenght, but instead bought the slb ego which ive been using since. I would like a new pv that is VV or VW with a screen to show ohms on whatever i have on it. The problem i have is that all the mods are half ways to the moon in lenght. The vamo is the cheapest but ridiculously long, tack on a good size rba and you can take on north korea with it. I dont care for box mods but much prefer the roundish kind comparable to what i have now (looks wize).
The mod ive been eyeing is zmax but that one also is almost too long for my taste. The vision spinner would work in a pinch but...it wont tell me my atomizer resistance.
I would like the pv to have at least a 1300mah batt. Maybe its a pipe dream to cram all those things in a small space.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Good advice, Cil.

If you want VW, I have really like my eVic which I have had for a couple of months. It recently survived a 15 foot drop onto concrete. A lot of nice features on this device, and I find its vapor quality to be superior to my Vamo. Of course, the Vamo is 60 dollars and the eVic is about 100. So if cost is a concern, the Vamo is a perfectly good choice.

Cil

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
UK
Just got the ss vamo it's really good and at the price IMHO can't be beaten, I'm a cluts and have dropped it, knocked it over, dropped it from my car roof (yep put it on the roof and then drove off) at the price point I would have expected it to fail by now but still going strong.
My old vamo looks a lot like a banana but is still working my wife loves it, she is a hopeless case, being a nurse, and loves looking after thing that are slightly damaged. That's why she said she married me :)

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
You can use a vamo with a 18350 so will be smaller just will have to change the battery more often or just use a telescopic mod with a genesis and little battery or....... Just get the biggest and longest mod you can find and flaunt it :)

This is good advice. I also recommend the VAMO. Variable wattage which is an advantage. 5 amp switch which is a big advantage because you won't be limited as to what you can use on it like with the ego models. Can be made smaller, physically as Cil pointed out. Relatively inexpensive. The batteries are 2 - 3 times less expensive than the various eGo models.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I think the vamo is a 'game changer' I love the high end mods but for just working the vamo does everything and now in SS I don't think it can be beaten. We have 4 in our house and they are the go to PV'S just so easy to use.

I agree totally, have two and hoping to order another two soon. I wanted to make sure I loved it and I do. Mine are SS also.

Waiting on IBT tank for it with SS caps and a new SS drip tip which will really class it up.

I thought I would not like the length either, but was surprised that it really does seem too intrusively long to me.

Over the last nearly 5 years, I have had soooo many different devices, and the VAMO seems to be the best one so far. Had it about a month. From OKC Vapes, who have great prices and great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread