Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
359xnp1.jpg

Well what a Vapefest it has been.
Here is my new Mini Xhaler and the new Drew Tip.
I have to say, I am really impressed, Drew!

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Glad the people that went had a great time. i am definetly going next time. I put it in the BOOK this morning. i told my wife next vapefest we are going. she said whats a vapefest. i said forgetaboutit just pack your bags and we are going. Then she said oh thats those things you smoke now. i didnt want to even begin to explain it to her lol.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey i think when Drew comes back an asskicking is in order. For being sneaky lol. i am going to round up a few of the biys from the streets of NYC from the old hang out. only problem now they all have guts and they are slow. and most are on meds including myself lol.
but lets just make sure he is going to sell them to us. your right we will never stop buying stuff. a mini Xhaler man how sweet is that. i could wear it around my neck with a nice round leather necklace. Drew you hear we want the mini and some tips to go with it. Easter sale lol. and im glad Bruck Bigbuyer got one but he has so many mods he has no room for any more lol. i myself only have 3 Xhaler Phideous and GG. i do not like Odd number so i need another to have 4. Thanks for listening Drew.
Having company in like 15 minutes. My new Woody Phidimus is on the bar in the Florida room. and thats where ill be. sitting behind teh bar vaping my new toy. Now that is sweet to.

Last edited:

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I think what is more impressive is the atty he is including with them. I would have bought a bunch if he had them... guess we have to wait! It made incredible vapor at 3.7 volts!

I didn't get the mini xhaler, but I did get an xhaler and some tips. Thanks Drew. Using it right now in fact dripping Red Bull through his new delrin tips. First time with a HV mod and brought some sleepy 901's back to life, not to mention the nic hit a flavor w/ this redbull has my head spinning!

Great meeting you yesterday, hope you enjoyed the "Virginia" from u know where... Saw your car out in the lot, is that a Lexus ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread