The long awaited PA flavor/100mg nic co-op (Mod approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
[FONT="]DISCLAIMER: CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][FONT="] [/FONT]

[FONT="]Jules22871[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][FONT="]ToniAnne[/FONT]

[FONT="] [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="]Please make sure you read the ENTIRE co-op description, it is ALL important.[/FONT]

[FONT="][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][FONT="][/FONT]

[FONT="]
[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="] [/FONT]

[FONT="]This is a tag team (Neo and myself) co-op is for The Perfumer's Apprentice flavorings and XtremeVaping.com 100mg nic. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="] [/FONT]

Shipping from them to me is to be determined when I get the final order together, but I’m roughly estimating it at $2-3 dollars per person. Shipping from me to you will be based on weight after I get your order together and ready for shipping, unless you’d like to forego that and use Priority flat rate (assuming your order will fit in a small box), in which case shipping from me to you will be $4.95 (Priority small box flat rate). There will be a $.50 fee added to every order to help cover the cost of shipping materials (mailers, tape, etc).

Orders are to be PM’d to Neo, and Neo will PM you confirming the order.DO NOT post you order here unless you're just wanting to let people get a feel for what’s being ordered, as we will not record orders from this thread.

Also, make sure your address is included with the order PM, or you will be asked to redo and resubmit your order as to not flood my/Neo’s inbox.

Orders, after placed, are considered FINAL. Make ABSOLUTELY sure the list you send Neo is what you want to order, NO EXCEPTIONS. It is entirely TOO confusing to continually change orders, especially at the last minute.

Neo will PM you my PP addy with the order confirmation. When you pay for the order, make ABSOLUTELY sure your screen name is included in the description of the PAYMENT (no exceptions), and that the payment is sent as a gift. Otherwise, I will refuse the payment. It’s too much work to track down who’s sending the payment otherwise.

[FONT="][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="] [/FONT]

[FONT="][COLOR=darkgreen]Flavorings to choose from (based on interest). Limit of 30ml of any one flavoring per person: [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT="]
[/FONT]

[FONT="]Flavor / Bottle price/ Price after discount/ Price per 10ml/ Price w/ bottle[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][B][FONT="] [/FONT]

[FONT="] [/FONT][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="]1) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 4oz. / $16 / $12 / $1.00 / $1.30[/FONT]

[FONT="]2) Peppermint 4oz. / $13 / $9.75 / $.82 / $1.12[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="]3) Cinnamon Red Hots 4oz./ $13 / $9.75 / $.82 / $1.12[/FONT]

[FONT="]4) Black Cherry 4oz. / $13 / $9.75 / $.82 / $1.12[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="]5) Jamaican Rum 4oz./ $13 / $9.75 / $.82 / $1.12[/FONT]

[FONT="]6) Key Lime 4oz./ $13 / $9.75 / $.82 / $1.12[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="]7) Malted Milk 4oz. / $13 / $9.75 / $.82 / $1.12[/FONT]

[FONT="]8) Bavarian Cream 4oz. / $20 / $15 / $1.25 / $1.55[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="] [/FONT]

[FONT="]Bear in mind that #9 thru # 13 have no discount involved with them:[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="] [/FONT]

[FONT="]9) Koolada 80ml / $15 / $15 / $1.88 / $2.18[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="]10) Orange (sweet) 1oz. / $5 / $5 / $1.66 / $1.96[/FONT]

[FONT="]11) [/FONT]Ethyl Maltol Crystals 4oz. / $20 / $20 / $1.67 / $1.97[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]12) Menthol Crystals 4oz. / $9 / $9 / $.75 / $1.05[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]13) tobacco Absolute 1oz. / $22 / $22 / $7.35 / $7.65[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="]All flavorings will be ordered based on 4oz. bottle interest. Koolada is based on an 80ml bottle. Tobacco Absolute is based on 1oz. bottles. Sweet orange is based on 1 oz. bottles.[/FONT]

[FONT="] [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT="]The entire bottle(s) of any flavor must be completely spoken for BEFORE they will be considered for ordering. There will be a limit of 8oz. (2 bottles) per flavoring, 1 bottle of TA, 8oz of both EM and MC, and 160ml of Koolada.[/FONT]

XtremeVaping.com nic

30ml 100mg nic = $9.25

The nic will be 100mg PG, and will be ordered in a liter jug, and I will only be ordering ONE jug. Orders will be in increments of 30ml (33 separate increments). ALL 33 increments MUST be spoken for before the nic will be considered for ordering. Also, bear in mind that if you order nic as a part of your total order, it will delay your order a bit, as I have to procure bottles from a separate vendor.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
Hey Tim, I guess I'll go first since I noticed the thread first!

I would like:
30ml of Vanilla bean
30ml of bavarian cream
20ml of malted milk
10ml of jamacian rum

150 ml of nic (5 bottles, wouldn't mind if combined into one), would buy a couple more to fill order.

You know you can pm me anytime........

Thank you, Neo and Blaze, you're cool for doing this...:)

Make sure you PM your order to Neo following standard order procedures :)

As for the nic, unfortunately I'll only have the 30ml bottles.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
To make it easier to PM me, I'm just posting this so you can click from here.

Also, I would appreciate it if you would PM me your name and mailing address at the same time to avoid having to contact you multiple times.

Thanks!

EDIT: Please keep checking posts in this thread as I update items that may be closed or that we may need a few more orders for.

Last edited:

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
PM sent to neo:
Here's what I orderd in case anyone wants to track it.

20 ml Each:
1) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
2) Peppermint
4) Black Cherry
5) Jamaican Rum
6) Key Lime
7) Malted Milk
8) Bavarian Cream 4oz.
9) Koolada
10) Orange (sweet)
11) Ethyl Maltol Crystals
12) Menthol Crystals

and 90ML nic....

Also willing to bump up anything to complete the order....

I will also PM Neo, but here is my wish list

1) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 30ml more if possible
2) Peppermint 10ml
3) Cinnamon Red Hots 30ml more if possible
4) Black Cherry 10ml
5) Jamaican Rum 20ml
7) Malted Milk 30 ml
8) Bavarian Cream 30 ml...more if possible

9) Koolada 20ml
10) Orange (sweet) 10ml
11) Ethyl Maltol Crystals 30ml

thank you blaze and neo for doin this...so bummed there arent more flavors that passed... :(

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
30 ml each of:
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Malted Milk
Bavarian Cream

20 ml each of:
Peppermint
Cinnamon Red Hots
Jamaican Rum
Key Lime

Orange (sweet)
Ethyl Maltol Crystals
Menthol Crystals
Tobacco Absolute

90 ml nic
(Just keep telling myself how much $ I'm saving switching to vaping :D )

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
More updates:

Van Bean Ice Cream is now closed for orders.
Tobacco Absolute is also closed.

FYI, Malted Milk has 20 ml left. There are two 30 ml slots left for nic.

The rest has plenty remaining to order. There are a number of people who expressed interest in the feeler thread that have yet to order so we'll leave this for a bit before opening it up to see if anyone wants more than the 30 ml limit to bring it up to what we need before we can order.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread