hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    C, I don't have a ton of snuffs but the two that come to mind for hang time are ozona raspberry and swisher square. I was thinking that you had already tried the raspberry. The square is a smokey kinda barbecue scent. I like it alot and the scent seems to stay for quite a bit. If I think of more I will let you know. DG will hopefully see this one. She has tried a ton more than I have and would most likely be able to give some good suggestions.

dgriego

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 8, 2009
    New Mexico
    I must say that the Molen snuffs stick around much longer for me than any other snuff I have yet tried.

Pepermunt
    AP
    Chococreme
    BonBon

are my tops 4 favorites and I can walk outside a half hour after taking the snuff and still get the scents and it always has that tobacco scent underneath which make them very appealing for me when I go on walks.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    I'm with OTD - a Molen and a Toque.

Love that Toque Violet and Molen's A/P

Flowers and Pine
    I'm with you sunset! For me it's the Toque Pomegranate and the Molens Chococreme! The Toque is much easier to take IMO! The other standout for me would be the Sun Sher(Seems to go about a half hour)

:)The Wiz!

Caesarea

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 12, 2009
    UK
    C, it doesn't have the longest hang time but the dholakia swiss chocolate has a wonderful scent like a cup of hot chocolate. It might be one to check out. If I remember correctly, you like cocoa.

Yes Hittman - I do like drinking it. It's my nightcap drink!
    Somehow it feels strange as a snuff so far. But I might evolve into that. I have a DSC in my hoard. :)
    What I find odd too is that I only vape tobacco flavour now. The flavour and scent is now a snuff thing and no longer a vaping thing for me.

We are pretty spoiled for choice, that's for sure!

:)

C.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread