The Mad Vaper video series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Ok... I finally decided to get into the video craze. I just placed an order for a Logitech Quickcam Orbit AF, and it should arrive by Wednesday. Once I get it figured out, I plan on launching a video series on Do-It-Yourself topics ranging from Supplies to Recipes (and anything else folks want to have covered).

Lordmage also asked if I'd like to participate in a weekly blogtv show, and possibly contribute segments. Once I get the technology down, I'm in! Shouldn't take me too long, I have plenty of time on my hands!

So... keep an eye out for The Mad Vaper, coming to a streaming video channel near you.

-Walrus

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Ok... I finally decided to get into the video craze. I just placed an order for a Logitech Quickcam Orbit AF, and it should arrive by Wednesday. Once I get it figured out, I plan on launching a video series on Do-It-Yourself topics ranging from Supplies to Recipes (and anything else folks want to have covered).

Lordmage also asked if I'd like to participate in a weekly blogtv show, and possibly contribute segments. Once I get the technology down, I'm in! Shouldn't take me too long, I have plenty of time on my hands!

So... keep an eye out for The Mad Vaper, coming to a streaming video channel near you.

-Walrus
I am glad you decided to "go for it" walrus....let me know if you still need that "Faithful Assistant"....I will bring test tubes and my fog machine!:)The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread