The Many Types of Vapers [tongue in cheek]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Sensitive Sally: I'm allergic to everything. I only use food-grade stainless steel, the purest Japanese organic beauty cotton, and 100% VG kosher naturally-flavored hand-squeezed fair-trade ethically-sourced anti-oxidant açai juice. When the coil thing needs changing I have it done by my certified vaping professional.

The Hipster: I converted my rumpus room into a vape lounge. Come try echinacea e.juice on my limited edition stabilized bonsai demi-pod. The purest flavor may only be achieved by aeration. Stay for the billiards and homebrewed kombucha!

The Youth: The previous generation that invented, refined, and banned vaping is so lame. They can't see that Juul is the height of cuul. FYI nobody uses online forums in TYOOL 2k19
HtmysMd.png
just sayin

Hardcore Howie: Chicks dig my 150W mech mod, if u don't like it eat my cloud. 3500mAh 6A CDR FTW losers some day I'll be a celebrity on Fox News!

Resentful Ronald: My wife nags me endlessly about my health, so I bought this stupid vape thing. But the technology is terrible and so inconvenient compared to cigarettes. Do they expect everybody to be a chemist and electrician? Where are the standards? Worst of all, now even I can't stand the smell of cigarettes.

The Penny Pincher: Never mind that these iSticks wear out after three months and that the last one blew up in my pocket and took out a chunk of my thigh—that's what insurance is for. I complained and got a 30% off coupon, and if timed with a holiday sale and free shipping they cost only ten bucks each!

The Surly Old Curmudgeon @Rossum
Back in my day we vaped out of converted truck lug nuts and added methyl salicylate for zest. We scrounged our coils from the scrap yard and sprayed brake clean to wash out the gunk. We didn't need no wicks! The tradition was handed down by grandpappy who pioneered 12 volt lead-acid vaping, which was known as electrified huffing at the time. And it was better that way. You kids can barely remember why they're called mods.

The Shiny Granny @DeloresRose
There's nothing artificial about my hipness. While doddering dames hoard Hummels I've assembled a one-of-a-kind showcase of vaping technology through the ages. From cracked plastic tanks and long leg Kanger heads to squonkers and helix coils, you name it I've got it. My heirs are decided and the will iron clad; though the cash portion may be lighter than anticipated, they'll be relieved to know that debt cannot be inherited.

Sanctimonious Spencer:
Though vaping did help me escape the death sticks, it's apparent on the face of it that the human body wasn't meant to inhale vapor, so it can't be doing me any good. If vaping wasn't bad for us, the progressives in San Francisco and Turkmenistan wouldn't be banning it, that's my motto. And have you seen the news? We're setting a bad example for the children and experts are discovering new risks every day! I'm tapering down to 1mg in preparation to quit entirely and it won't be a day too soon.

Apocalypse Alex @Jebbn
I was doing just fine before the government decided they needed to regulate my favorite hobby. It's starting to look like they would have me go back to smoking just so they can continue collecting their sin taxes. Well the joke's on them because I've got 5 gallons of nicotine in cryogenic storage and enough equipment to last me for the rest of my life. They can pry my e-cig from my cold, dead hands.

The Elitist:

The calibre of the person is reflected in the nature of the effects he carries. My heart goes out to those poor unsophisticated plebeians with their gaudy mass-produced baubles. You haven't experienced enlightenment until you can pronounce SvoëMesto in at least three regional Deutsch dialects. MTL is the proper aristocratic style. DL is for hedonists and pods for ascetics. My teak-wood mod wall is arranged by ambience.

Last edited:

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Apocalypse Alex
I was doing just fine before the government decided they needed to regulate my favorite hobby. It's starting to look like they would have me go back to smoking just so they can continue collecting their sin taxes. Well the joke's on them because I've got 5 gallons of nicotine in cryogenic storage and enough equipment to last me for the rest of my life. They can pry my e-cig from my cold, dead hands.

The Elitist:

The calibre of the person is reflected in the nature of the effects he carries. My heart goes out to those poor unsophisticated plebeians with their gaudy mass-produced baubles. You haven't experienced enlightenment until you can pronounce SvoëMesto in at least three regional Deutsch dialects. MTL is the proper aristocratic style. DL is for hedonists and pods for ascetics. My teak-wood mod wall is arranged by ambience.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
The Surly Old Curmudgeon (revamp)
Back in my day we vaped out of converted truck lug nuts and added methyl salicylate for zest. We scrounged our coils from the scrap yard and sprayed brake clean to wash out the gunk. We didn't need no wicks! The tradition was handed down by grandpappy who pioneered 12 volt lead-acid vaping, which was known as electrified huffing at the time. And it was better that way. You kids can barely remember why they're called mods.

Last edited:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Funny, but I don't fit any of the above. :oops:
That was before it got revised and updated. And although I call myself a Surly Curmudgeon, when it comes to vaping, I'm actually closer to Apocalypse Alex with some Elitist sprinkled in. :laugh:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm old school MTL. As long as PG, VG, SS316, and Sally's cotton are available, and my freezer keeps my nic stash cold, I'm covered for life. Lithium batteries are always going to be available for tools and flashlights.

If you're standing on my lawn, then why don't you pick a few weeds and take them with you when you leave?

Last edited:

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I'm no school. DTL at low wattage, max VG, and a lifetime supply of cartos. Also a couple of hundred or so various drop-in coils. If nicotine becomes illegal to buy, I'll just buy it on the black market at inflated prices. Or maybe not. Nothing will happen instantly, so I could always buy a gallon or two before any bans are put in place.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The Surly Old Curmudgeon (revamp)

Buncha sissy vapers. Around here you just dripped right onto the third rail in the subway in between trains. Had to be careful to get your lips close enough to catch the max vapor, but not kiss the metal. You only got to make that mistake once. No worries about ever doing that a second time.

Reactions: DeloresRose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread