The Mark-T Infinity Atomiser - Coming soon to Cloud9Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Hey Lisa, MX is sending folks your way...

I was looking this over and one thing isn't immediately clear to me. What is the prewound element made of - what type of wick & what type of coil? Just curious...
Hi, my manufacturer is keeping the exact make-up of the element a secret as far as possible to avoid copying, so I can't reveal particular details about it unfortunately.

Now subscribed to newsletter #3.

I see the pre-wound coils too...will there be directions for winding my own coils?

Initially, there will not be any directions for winding your own coils with separate glass fibre and wire, because I will not be offering these products separately as the whole purpose of this is to bring it to people who would either struggle with that, or have already experimented with that system and have their own alternative supplies of the materials.

If I do start to offer those materials separately, then I would be issuing instructions for them also, but I haven't yet experimented with anything other than the Mark-T infinity element with my prototypes.

Hi Lisa,

I'm absolutely thrilled about this! Can't wait to try one out! :drool:

My question is..judging from the looks of the tank piercing bit, which looks a lot like the one used in the eGo-T's, I am presuming that it holds a wick similar to an eGo-T atty. Will that be replaceable too? That would be great!

Also, just to confirm, when this atty would be used as a tank system, it would accept only Type-A tanks, right?

Thanks for always bringing innovative products on the market so fast! :thumb:

Bryan :vapor:
That is correct, the cone shaped type A tanks. I am only recommending the original Joye ones with hard caps, as I have never had much success with the cloned ones in other systems so I haven't even attempted one of them with the Mark-T.
There will be a stainless steel mesh in the eGo-thorn part which you can replace as you like. :)

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
That's right you guys over there have to practically pay by the mile driven in certain areas, don't you? Of course our petrol's cheaper, sadly because we have a bigger army to keep our supply lines open.

Microlon, did you grow up in colonial America? Those are practically absentee plantation owner exchange rates. With exchange rates like that I'm feel a bit like I may have been an indentured servant at some point n my life without having any knowledge of it.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
We just have a general 35%-65% our government wants to conquer the world and could care less about us tax. I probably wouldn't feel too bad about the high gas prices over there if I drove like I do here, once every few weeks or so. I've had a tank of gas last 3 months a few times. However, it is always a shocker when I get to the gas station and see that gas has risen close to a buck a gallon each time.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
LOL Wow! Let's just put it this way...If I changed my oil as often as I SHOULD(3000 miles), I'd be under my car every 2 weeks.
We just have a general 35%-65% our government wants to conquer the world and could care less about us tax. I probably wouldn't feel too bad about the high gas prices over there if I drove like I do here, once every few weeks or so. I've had a tank of gas last 3 months a few times. However, it is always a shocker when I get to the gas station and see that gas has risen close to a buck a gallon each time.
In other news, I'm hoping I can get a Mark-T, but I think I may have to wait for the second run :(

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
Dalton, just how far is your mailbox from your house? 3000 miles every couple weeks is a lot of trips to the mailbox. Don't forget to change your oil every 3000 miles. Better yet, if anyone can come up with a self cleaning, self changing, self feeding 5 gallon oil tank mod for their car it would be you Dalton. And if you could easily retro fit it to any vehicle you could make bazillions from the "I'm too lazy to be bothered changing the oil," crowd, which I here is about 99 out of every 100 drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread