The Mark-T Infinity Atomiser - Coming soon to Cloud9Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
Yikes! That's no good but in a few days the MarkT will be able to help out a bit, and you already know you've got a bunch of colonials that are more than willing to throw a few pounds your way to get at one. Have you thought about a burro? They're pretty big here in the transportation department. A horse might suit you better as you never hear of Englishwomen/men riding donkey's. I do hope you don't live to far from civilization so that you can still get what needs getting done done. At least you know you have enough supplies to keep your vape going for decades.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
Can we hassle Mark by proxy? You are our representative after all. All you have to do is to say from all of us here:

GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME. GIMME.

PUHLEASE?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I spoke to Mark today and there's been a little setback on the production, one of his team has had an accident and injured their hand. He's OK, but Mark's having to train up someone else to help out with the production.
He's promised me that the delay will only be slight and we are currently hoping to have the first batch in stock, in the second week of October.
Sorry that you're going to have to wait a little longer than originally anticipated, unfortunately these things happen.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
I understand the hand injury delay as I'm in recovery myself. I hope that fellow's hand is not too badly damaged as it can be frustrating getting a hand back in shape for the finer detail work necessary for machining and carving and the like. A two week delay leads to other mods to help get us through these tough times though, but I'm certain we'll all still be here trying every angle in the book to get our hands on one when the do become available.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Whoever's first to give Lisa a ride to the Grocery wins! Come on everyone get you plane tickets NOW! don't forget to have the rental set up for when you land in England and definitely don't forget your passports.

I don't think that many Americans should be allowed to rent cars in England at the same time, especially not when in hurry, considering which side of the road we drive on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread