The Mark-T Infinity Atomiser - Coming soon to Cloud9Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com
funnysmiley1.gif

Thanks Lisa

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
I'm sweating here- ordering from overseas is pretty expensive round these parts, and it takes a while for things to arrive.

I WANT a MarkT Infinity. But I'm running out of gear, and if I don't order something from somebody soon, am facing the danger of running out of something. Please get them in before I HAVE to order something else! :)

Ande

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Doing the best we can, guys.
I would urge everyone to always make sure they have plenty of supplies on hand because one can never rely on the post which can be affected by all sorts of things including industrial action and inclement weather. I'd hate anyone to run out of stuff to use because they were waiting on a delivery from me.

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
I would urge everyone to always make sure they have plenty of supplies on hand because one can never rely on the post which can be affected by all sorts of things including industrial action and inclement weather. I'd hate anyone to run out of stuff to use because they were waiting on a delivery from me.

Right you are, of course.

Being so far "out here" makes it hard, though. I won't actually run out, as there are local suppliers I can buy from, but the prices hurt. (things are heavily taxed here.)

Shipping ain't cheap either, though, so I always wind up making largeish orders when I ship from overseas.

And then there's my innate acquisitiveness to deal with. I have a couple of decent working PVs and enough juice to go from now to doomsday. (Or at least Christmas.) But my two main PVs are both production models without changeable batteries, and are six months old. And I haven't got a backup.

Also, I want is a new toy, dammit. It's almost my birthday.

Hoping they come in soon,

Ande

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
They have been posted to me, and Mark's used a priority service, so it should be a bit quicker than the prototypes were, so I'd say we're looking at sometime this week, chaps!!!!!
Keep your eye on your inbox. :)

Thank you!

I love to be called a chap, or lad, or mate! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread