The Mark-T Infinity Atomiser - Coming soon to Cloud9Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I received the first batch of atomisers from Mark this morning, however, upon opening them and testing them with the wide variety of mods I have here, I have noticed that the threading is not compatible with many of them. This is in part due to a change Mark made to try and make it compatible with a couple of obscure threads I had here, but in fact, the alterations have had the opposite effect and made it incompatible with many of the mods I have on hand.

So, I am having to reject them all and send them back to Mark with an example of a non-fitting mod, for him to re-make the threaded section so that it's more widely compatible.
Unfortunately, this means more delay. I am not going to try and put a time estimate on it, because even if they get altered and back to me by a certain date, I can't put them on sale until they have been tested - so, I am just going to say it's going to be at least another 3-4 weeks.

I am so sorry for the disappointment, but I am sure you can all understand that I can't put something on sale until I am 100% happy with it and as sure as I can be my customers would also be 100% happy with it. I will endeavour to keep you all updated as to progress and testing.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
OH Noooooooooo!!!!!!!

I just had my hopes and dreams raised and crushed in a single posting. That's terrible, the one person even more excited about this whole process than us was you, Lisa. I shall pray for us all to find the courage and endurance necessary for these trying times which lay ahead of us.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks Wing, I probably could have put it a better way, but I wanted to make sure I was fully honest and everyone knew exactly what had happened. I could have spouted some crap like they were lost in the post, but those who know me know that I am always straight up about stuff. Rest assured, Mark is as upset as we are, and will be working hard on getting them fixed. However, this time, he will not go ahead with the rest of the batch until we have verified the production prototypes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread