The Mark-T Infinity Atomiser - Coming soon to Cloud9Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

Mark-T Infinity Atomiser Kit
Less fiddly, more versatile and coming exclusively to Cloud9Vaping!

Stunningly designed and beautifully made to an exceptionally high standard, the Mark-T Infinity Atomiser is an advanced repairable atomiser that can be used in many different ways and re-made again and again with the minimum of fuss.

The Mark-T is amazingly versatile in that you can convert it from a standard dripper to a tank atomiser on the fly depending on your mood. The beautifully shaped Drip Tip is removeable so you can pop your Super-T VapeMate or your favourite Drip Tip on, and a clever separate eGo collar piece means that the atomiser looks and feels fabulous on your eGo type batteries but doesn't prevent you from using it on your other devices too.

It's definitely a product for the more experienced vaper, but if you've been put off by the idea of repairable atomisers before, now's your chance to try the easiest and most versatile repairable system available. The element wire has been pre-wound for you, so all that's needed is to cut it to size and screw it down and you're good to go!
We're expecting the first batch of Mark-T Infinity atomisers by the end of September.

Mark-T Infinity pre-wound element is in stock now!
Mark-T_Infinity_Element01_w_m.jpg

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Hi Guys, I'm absolutely over the moon too. I've been looking at and trying out other similar products for a while now, and this beats them all hands down (in my opinion). It's so beautifully made, you have to see it to appreciate it.
I understand why you're asking if the Mark-T Drip Tips will be available separately too - they are gorgeous, and yes, we have plans to make them available separately, but not until Mark has completed the first batch of atomisers as we don't want to hold anything up at this stage.

I won't be doing a pre-sale as I don't believe in selling product before I actually have it in my hands, best thing to do is to subscribe to newsletter number 3 on the Cloud9Vaping site, and you will be notified as soon as they go live.
I may be limiting the first batch to 1 per customer, depending on how demand looks as I'd like to be able to ensure as many people are able to get one.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I am hoping the first batch will be in and on sale before the end of the month. :) It all depends on Mark as there's a lot of small parts in these babies. I'll try to keep everyone on the forums up to date on progress, and give some kind of advance info as to when I expect them to go live too. :)

hehehe, see, it pays to subscribe sometimes, and I don't overdo it on the newsletter frequency do I?

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I am hoping the first batch will be in and on sale before the end of the month. :) It all depends on Mark as there's a lot of small parts in these babies. I'll try to keep everyone on the forums up to date on progress, and give some kind of advance info as to when I expect them to go live too. :)

Thanks Lisa, Sorry for bugging you so much. I just got excited :rickroll:

WiηgC¤mmαηdεя

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2009
Dieppe, NB

hehehe, see, it pays to subscribe sometimes, and I don't overdo it on the newsletter frequency do I?

Thanks Lisa,

At least I know where to watch to get one. Subscribed to newsletter and waiting with anticipation.

Wing.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
I better go subscribe to that newsletter toot sweet. Been looking forward to this one since Mark first put up a post about it and then had the nerve to show us those fantastic Romanian commercials of what we could enjoy if we went to pick one up in Romania. He actually had me thinking about meeting up with him at Dracula's castle just to see one in person.

Cyblood

Aug 24, 2010
Malta, EU
Hi Lisa,

I'm absolutely thrilled about this! Can't wait to try one out! :drool:

My question is..judging from the looks of the tank piercing bit, which looks a lot like the one used in the eGo-T's, I am presuming that it holds a wick similar to an eGo-T atty. Will that be replaceable too? That would be great!

Also, just to confirm, when this atty would be used as a tank system, it would accept only Type-A tanks, right?

Thanks for always bringing innovative products on the market so fast! :thumb:

Bryan :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread