The Mesh coil for Nautilus 2S tank is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I got my mesh coils from eightvape in the mail the other day, popped in a coil tonight in my 2S tank and I have to say...THIS IS THE COIL to use with this tank! The wicking holes on the coil are actually just a tad larger than the holes on the .4 and the center hole around the coil is also a tad larger than the .4. This coil performs FANTASTIC, there is really no resistance when taking a draw with it (with the airflow open wide open that is), it's not tight at all...not even a hint of tightness! They did a really good job with this coil, I'm definitely a fan!

Wattage range suggests 20-23, I'm on 17.5 and it's blowing clouds for dayz! 50/50, will try 70VG at some point but assume it will work like a champ!

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
I got my mesh coils from eightvape in the mail the other day, popped in a coil tonight in my 2S tank and I have to say...THIS IS THE COIL to use with this tank! The wicking holes on the coil are actually just a tad larger than the holes on the .4 and the center hole around the coil is also a tad larger than the .4. This coil performs FANTASTIC, there is really no resistance when taking a draw with it (with the airflow open wide open that is), it's not tight at all...not even a hint of tightness! They did a really good job with this coil, I'm definitely a fan!

Wattage range suggests 20-23, I'm on 17.5 and it's blowing clouds for dayz! 50/50, will try 70VG at some point but assume it will work like a champ!
Thank you for the great feedback.:)

Reactions: stols001

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
I meant to ask, do all Nautilus coils use organic cotton (.4, .7 (mesh), 1.8 etc.)? I'm noticing that a lot of online vendors do not mention this anymore and I find it a bit odd.

After reading much about ceramic I pulled a few new ones apart and had a look. They were 0.7 and 1.8 coils. I would suggest they were cotton. They certainly burn like cotton when lit with a flame. I believe the concern was around the earlier coils. There was nowt in them to concern me and no way could they be dry burned without burning the wick which some reviewers were claiming with the earlier coils.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
The ones with green o ring are 1.8 Ohm coils marketed as for use with nic salts. They will fit.

coils.png

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
However, the will die at an accelerated rate and will probably not be as pleasant as the 0.7 mesh coils if that is what you want.

I emailed Aspire Tina about what was the difference in the 1.8 salt coil and she said half the airholes or holes or whatever in the coil. Meaning it will die young and early. This is why I hate "nic salt capable marketing."

They should indeed "work" but perhaps not how you intended

Anna

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
I have to post another update to these new .7 mesh coils for the 2S tank. I have been using the same coil now for at least a month and this thing is still going...no burnt flavor taste or anything! These coils are AMAZING!!!

I'm using 70VG
Thank you for the great feedback.
Enjoy vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread