Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
The maker (Minus) is working by himself on these and has other commitments. It's either bring them in in small batches or not at all.
I do not believe in taking people's money before I actually have stock and so there will be no pre-orders. It's the only honest way I can do things, sorry if you don't like that.

I am based in the UK, and although there will be some interest from the US, I don't believe that the majority of the sales will go to the US, because it may work out prohibitively expensive once taxes and shipping are taken into account, but I could be wrong of course.

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
I'm using a 2,8 ohm clearomizer, and have cut the small grubs in the cilikone cap a tiny bit higher to allow the liquit easyer to flow to the coil, works like a charme for me. Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Thanks for the response, I read elsewhere that clearomizers actually wick better when used in a tank mod, that the narrow tube is what causes the wicking problems.

vereybowring

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
A Cave In Stirling, Scotland.

vereybowring

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
A Cave In Stirling, Scotland.
Last night I made an alteration where the tube I use as a mouthpiece is now further down over the atomizer cup to prevent flooding the atomizer.
While I wasn't using it I spent 20 minutes shaking it around and standing it upside down etc.
I can report zero leakage I can detect, so indeed the mod shuld be safe enough to carry about all day doing normal tasks.
This is in part due to the syringe having walls about 1mm thick and the depth of the end seals which have a triple seal arrangement.
The unit is also quite sturdy - at least as sturdy as the CE2r4 itself and has no wobble on any of the joints that the seals cannot compensate for.
I am really pleased with the results and will be making a few more when I get some more syringes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread