Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Made specially for XL clearomisers and holding approximately 6ml of liquid. Leak-free and simple to use, it's the Minus tank. Being crafted as we speak, in Denmark, and to be brought exclusively to Cloud9Vaping in 5-6 weeks.

C9V_Minus_Tank01.jpg

Only available in small batches, I am going to limit sales to 1 per customer when it arrives, and I am afraid I will have to be very strict on this so that as many people as possible will be able to experience it.

C9V_Minus_Tank02.jpg

Each Minus tank will come with a 510 XL clearomiser pre-installed and a drip tip (type to be confirmed).

My good friend BlueprintDK has his mitts on a couple already and here's his review and how-to video:

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Well. . .what's the damned thing cost delivered US?

Cheers,
otrpu
Still working out the pricing at the moment.

It is a clear tube that holds a CE2. It might be in-demand but that doesn't make it a good product.

Thankyou very much for your trolling feedback. One person's good product is another person's waste of time. I get that you don't want or need one, so perhaps it's time for you to move on to something that you feel you can be more positive about. :)

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
It looks really well made, I'm interested but I have a question that might be addressed to someone who has tested it. With clearomizer XL's I find that they don't wick well when less than 1/2 full, it's not a huge problem because I just tip them a bit so that juice gets on the ceramic cup, but short of turning this entire mod upside down, I can't see how you could wet the ceramic cup. Any ideas? Or maybe it wicks better because of the larger diameter?

Minus1724

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
Denmark
It looks really well made, I'm interested but I have a question that might be addressed to someone who has tested it. With clearomizer XL's I find that they don't wick well when less than 1/2 full, it's not a huge problem because I just tip them a bit so that juice gets on the ceramic cup, but short of turning this entire mod upside down, I can't see how you could wet the ceramic cup. Any ideas? Or maybe it wicks better because of the larger diameter?

I'm using a 2,8 ohm clearomizer, and have cut the small grubs in the cilikone cap a tiny bit higher to allow the liquit easyer to flow to the coil, works like a charme for me.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Very lovely to see you here, Minus. :)
Pixie, this is an excellent question.
I think the liquid does tend to travel a little bit better in a bigger tube but it can be the case that you might want to alter the holding position from time to time to make sure the liquid gets fed nicely to the coil.
As Minus says, he has made some slight tweaks in response to initial feedback from his testers, so hopefully this won't be too much of an issue for people once I have them and I can advise what tweaks you might wish to make yourselves. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread