The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Mistic E-Cig is Making Me Queasy

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by BuckMaster, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BuckMaster

BuckMaster Full Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    After messing around with disposables I ordered from FastTech, but while I'm waiting I decided to get the Mistic 2 kit from Wal-Mart (since I couldn't find a vape shop near me). It's making me a little upset to my stomach. I've been using it for two days with tobacco flavored cartridges. I've been slightly nauseous and because of this I haven't been eating much but I figure I'd rather satisfy my nicotine cravings. I figure it may be because of an allergy of propylene glycol because I've found that to be common. Has anybody had similar results?

2. Grimwald

Grimwald Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    More likely too high nicotine...what level are you using?

3. JulesXsmokr

JulesXsmokr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

if it's bothering you, maybe you should hold off on that off brand. Find a Vape Shop or order online.. You don't to make experience un-enjoyable..

4. madqatter

madqatter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2013
    Virginia
  5. Dakota Jim

Dakota Jim Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I used Mistic for about 5 days when I started out and I got the strongest nic carts they had and had the same issue when I was chain vaping them. I then started ordering the next step up for equipment until I was over $1000.00 invested. I now use a ss vamo v2 (ordered from fasttech with the nitecore2 charger (get the version 5 they have now)) with kanger brand protank - I rebuild the heads for it myself (see youtube for different videos - wire available on amazon Kanthal a1 32awg) and diy my own juice (pg and vg from amazon - nic and TPA flavors from RTS vapes)

weekly cost is now about $5.00 or less (50ml of juice per week at 2mg nic (yes I know, I may as well quit) and 15% flavor and rebuilding 2 heads a week (2 protanks and 2 vamo's in rotation throughout the day)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.