The Mistic E-Cig is Making Me Queasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
After messing around with disposables I ordered from fasttech, but while I'm waiting I decided to get the Mistic 2 kit from Wal-Mart (since I couldn't find a vape shop near me). It's making me a little upset to my stomach. I've been using it for two days with tobacco flavored cartridges. I've been slightly nauseous and because of this I haven't been eating much but I figure I'd rather satisfy my nicotine cravings. I figure it may be because of an allergy of propylene glycol because I've found that to be common. Has anybody had similar results?

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
I used Mistic for about 5 days when I started out and I got the strongest nic carts they had and had the same issue when I was chain vaping them. I then started ordering the next step up for equipment until I was over $1000.00 invested. I now use a ss vamo v2 (ordered from fasttech with the nitecore2 charger (get the version 5 they have now)) with kanger brand protank - I rebuild the heads for it myself (see youtube for different videos - wire available on amazon Kanthal a1 32awg) and diy my own juice (pg and vg from amazon - nic and TPA flavors from RTS vapes)

weekly cost is now about $5.00 or less (50ml of juice per week at 2mg nic (yes I know, I may as well quit) and 15% flavor and rebuilding 2 heads a week (2 protanks and 2 vamo's in rotation throughout the day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread