Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Sorry...he's busy putting my metallic purple mini 2.1 in the mail for me:(

or he might be busy salvaging my Woody which, according to the PO guy when i mailed it, should have arrived in Maine earlier today. (i haven't checked the tracking #)

that said, i did check my mail just a few minutes ago, on the off chance he could turn it around back to California in a couple of hours :)

Well sorry but that would be NO & NO. He actually is quite busy working on the new Beta DNA20 VWW REO which I so humbly accepted to test. ;)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I know nothing about chips except the one in the VVG K I C K S A S S.

I do know one thing. Anything Newman claimed was great, I find the opposite to be true. He gushes over the DNA chip. It probably sucks ballz then.

I also like that a REO doesn't have all these lights and readouts and gimmicks like that offering nothing whatsoever to the quality of my vape. Rob could have incorporated the light on the not cigs chip in the VVG into the design but instead he hid it. I am forever grateful. I hate shizz like that. I turn the dial up or down if I want to change the vape.

I took a cig from my pack and lit it, smoked it and ashed it. My REOs are much the same - hit and squonk with no gadgets or information that I don't need. I much prefer seat of the pants vaping - if it vapes good I vape it :)

If not, I have only my coiling skillz to blame.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread