the most awesome folks anywhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
I do not belong to any social media besides ECF. And I do not need to. Everything one could want is right here and vaping as well. I have had some medical issues and have recieved more sincere warm wishes of a speedy recovery. Mote so than even my personal friends and family. THANK YOU EVERYONE. ASBESTOS ESPECIALLY ROCKS!!!

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Pedantic me: A forum is not "Social Media". A forum is where people with some sort of common interest congregate. Social media is where you go, to have people you knew once upon a time, but with whom you no longer have anything in common (if indeed you even ever did), annoy you. :laugh:

Yes, ECF is, by and large, a fantastic group of people. :thumbs:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... THANK YOU EVERYONE. ASBESTOS ESPECIALLY ROCKS!!!

The ECF is (IMO) such a Cool Place because there are So Many People who are Eternally Grateful to have Quit Smoking. And would like to Share what they have with Others.

And you are right, Asbestos is one of the Really Good Ones around here.

Last edited:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
The ECF is (IMO) such a Cool Place because there are So Many People who are Eternally Grateful to have Quit Smoke.
I think you nailed it right there, plus how welcoming and helpful people are.

I came here in mid-December of 2013, the day after my first vape starter kit arrived in the mail. I hadn't intended to quit. In fact, I didn't think I could quit, but I was already in awe how much less I was smoking. A few days later, I wasn't smoking at all anymore.

I owe this place (and the people here) a tremendous debt.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
Pedantic me: A forum is not "Social Media". A forum is where people with some sort of common interest congregate. Social media is where you go, to have people you knew once upon a time, but with whom you no longer have anything in common (if indeed you even ever did), annoy you. :laugh:

Yes, ECF is, by and large, a fantastic group of people. :thumbs:
My bad for categorizing ecf as social media. So that being the case I do not use social media at all. Even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread