The most loseable piece in your collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I use a Provari 2.5 24/7. Well, 16/7. Anyway, I finally picked up a 'tank ring' in an attempt to make my device look good like cheaper devices. You know? Like my Vamo. :ohmy:

They should have called it the roll under ring or maybe the Provari toupee. It takes a while to remember this thing is on there and it rolls off of the counter under the refrigerator, stove, other room, etc. I lose other stuff too but this little widget annoys me the most.

Anybody?

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
I use a Provari 2.5 24/7. Well, 16/7. Anyway, I finally picked up a 'tank ring' in an attempt to make my device look good like cheaper devices. You know? Like my Vamo. :ohmy:

They should have called it the roll under ring or maybe the Provari toupee. It takes a while to remember this thing is on there and it rolls off of the counter under the refrigerator, stove, other room, etc. I lose other stuff too but this little widget annoys me the most.

Anybody?

A couple very thin slices of double stick tape applied to the ProVari top cap would solve this problem.

I had the same issue, especially when using my KayFun on the ProV, but we have the good aviation grade 3M double stick tape at work and one day I tried it and it worked great.

I had both versions 1 and 2 of the Hippo cap, but the threads on those things are sometimes (read usually) too tight.

I usually do my e-cig maintenance at the kitchen sink/counter. I couldn't tell you how many times I've lost screws, insulators, etc down the drain. One of these days I'll learn my lesson.

Maybe.

Probably not.

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
Refill screw on a kayfun. I used to have to wait for the cat to find it.

Of course the cat knows where it is, she probably stole it to begin with!

For me its every cap to every plastic bottle I've ever owned. Now I just have a bucket where I pool them all so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
The "lock ring" on my UDCT. Everytime I take it off in order to refill or change the carto, I seem to drop the stupid thing -- it's hard to pick up!

I confess, when I first saw the thread title, I thought you meant, the part of my collection I'd least mind losing -- that would be the Caterpillar. I'd sell it, but they're so cheap, why bother?

Andria

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Friggin Eroll. While I like to tout it as the best performing cig-a-like you can get it's also tiny. I lost it earlier today. Found it in a jacket pocket.

Funny!! I lost a cig alike a few weeks ago. In the house and still have no clue where it is. I looked everywhere!! In the couch cushions. under the furniture. Everywhere!!

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
Funny!! I lost a cig alike a few weeks ago. In the house and still have no clue where it is. I looked everywhere!! In the couch cushions. under the furniture. Everywhere!!

Makes me crazy. I usually take it with me when I take a dripper out and about so if I'm driving or can't be bothered to drip I'll just puff on that. I usually put it back in the PCC which makes it harder to lose but recently I've just been leaving it everywhere.

drippaboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2014
SF Bay Area
Oh man, so many things. I somehow keep losing my kanthal (on spools that are about 4 inches wide :confused:) and my drill bits I use for wrapping my coils on. I also lose drip tips like crazy. I think the two worst have been my fill tool when I used carto-tanks and my drill bits. Those disappeared a lot more than anything else.

You need to add a magnet to your build kit. I stopped losing all sorts of stuff when I did.

Sometimes I go nuts trying to find the top cap to my RDA after re-dripping, and I didn't even move >_<

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Bits of kanthal.
At first, when I was trying to "torch" them, the tweezers would shoot 'em across the room.
I figured, "OK, well, it's red-hot, I'll find it when the rug starts smoking" - but no, my rug must be fireproof or something.
Now, I don't torch them anymore - but when I clip the ends sticking out of the atomizer post, that tiny little bit goes flying god knows where. You do NOT want to find a bit of kanthal by stepping on it barefoot. Trust me on that.

I use a Provari 2.5 24/7. Well, 16/7. Anyway, I finally picked up a 'tank ring' in an attempt to make my device look good like cheaper devices. You know? Like my Vamo. :eek: They should have called it the roll under ring or maybe the Provari toupee. It takes a while to remember this thing is on there and it rolls off of the counter under the refrigerator, stove, other room, etc. I lose other stuff too but this little widget annoys me the most.

Anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread