Not open for further replies.

Nate5700

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Jenks, OK, USA
Innokin Goby mod + tank, 1.6 ohm at 10 watts
80% White Cloud "The Hive" honey flavor 36 mg 30/70 PG/VG
20% Aroma WTA unflavored 36 mg 50/50 PG/VG

I gotta say, I've peppered you guys with questions over the last week or two on this, my latest foray into the world of e-cigarettes. I've tried and failed more than once, but now I seem to have the right equipment, tasty juice, and the WTAs providing the missing ingredient. I've never been happier vaping. I got my DIY stuff today so I'll be dipping my toe into that tonight, so hopefully even better things to come. Thanks ECF.

So what's your most satisfying vape?

Doctorvapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2017
Right now my favorite is DIY lemon meringue pie on a single coil kanthal .6 ohm on a freakshow rda at 35 watts.

Tomorrow I get the bonza and the dead rabbit is on its way soon so I'm sure my rda choice will probably be changing.

Otherwise, sometimes I vape a .8 build on the pharaoh mini and I find that about perfect too at 27 watts. It took a lot of testing to find a happy place on that thing but it's really smooth and flavorful with a higher ohm build at lower watts...

Man, u got me talking lol

Nate5700

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Jenks, OK, USA
I've been stuck on unflavored forever. It goes very well with all meals and drinks.

I tried vaping unflavored one time and it wasn't half bad. The nic base I had (whatever I got from One Stop DIY Shop) had something of a subtle tobacco hint to it. Unflavored doesn't mean "no flavor" apparently. The Aroma juice also has a subtle tobacco thing going, not overpowering but detectable even mixed with the honey. It actually pairs really well.

Mine is Aroma unflavoured WTA in a Galaxies mtl rda...liquid smoking is what I call it :thumbs:

I'm not getting "liquid smoking" from the WTA, it may actually be better than that. Cigarettes make me kinda tired and don't make me feel all that great, but I did it anyway because I needed my tobacco. This just makes me relaxed and happy. Maybe if I used more than 20% it would give me more of a cigarette feel, but I don't think I want that.

Right now my favorite is DIY lemon meringue pie on a single coil kanthal .6 ohm on a freakshow rda at 35 watts.

Lemon meringue pie sounds pretty awesome. As e-liquid or just pie. I'm kinda hungry right now actually...

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
My most satisfying vape to date is a lemon custard recipe from ELR. I only vape it in the evening so I can relax and savor it as I’m watching tv. At night I’m usually using a Revenger X with the OBS Engine Nano with a ss single spaced coil at ~.4 at 40 Watts and under 410F tc.

I look forward to it every day- yum!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Most satisfying vape combos: English Trifle DIY one shot plus a few more ingredients in a Kabuki and radius.

Another I'm currently fond of: Bananas Foster in a doggy style on an Invoke.

Oh I could go on forever, so a few more flavors I've made that I've loved: Rhubarb and French Toast (so good) and a lemon rhubarb tart, I'm also pretty partial to a mint chocolate chip ice cream one shot that I kicked up the mint a little. Fortunately, I save my recipes, I'm always making new ones though...

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread