The Mother's Milk Thread ( Suicide Bunny E-liquid )

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Suicide Bunny: Mother's Milk
QMTmPTX.jpg

I recently got my hands on the last bottle of Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny in my state, literally. And I have to agree with the many stating that it's their favorite, or very near their favorite juice. For me it's battling for number one right now, I have alot of "#1 E-liquids", the point is this stuff is amazing!

I thought with the huge (deserved) following of vapers this particular e-liquid has, it deserves it's own thread, and I'm surprised to not have found one on ECF. I thought it would be cool for vapers that are curious about it to ask what they want to know about it, or just get a general discussion going I guess.

In a nutshell, it's a VG heavy (my guess is it's around 80VG/20PG, but it's a secrete, and I think it should stay that way), Strawberry & Custard flavored vape. It's very creamy, has a more-so realistic strawberry flavor (as opposed to a candy strawberry), is a little on the light flavor side (which is why I like it as an all day vape), and makes great vapor.

It's usually in the mid-high price range (around 22$ for 30ml's), but more than worth it IMO. So far I've tried it in a tank (Aspire Nautilus), an RBA (Russian 91%), and most often an RDA (Tobh Atty, Dominator, Brass Monkee etc.). I find that it's well suited for all systems, however due to it's lighter flavor, I think it works best in a dripper. I've tried nearly every atomizer type, and for my personal tastes, I like it best for sub-ohm and/or "big vapor" setups. Setups that would usually nauseate me, or overwhelm me with flavor is where this juice excels. However it works great in everything, I found myself wanting more of this delicious flavor when I'd use a more "mellow" vaping method.

~I'd be happy to answer anything anyone's curious about Suicide Bunny as I've tried all of their juices, and I know they can be hard to find locally in some situations (like mine :p), so I thought this would be a cool place to discuss WHATEVER.

ANYTHING anyone want's to add is more than welcome, I just figured this thread should exist I like it so much! :D

:vapor:Vape'em if you got'em!:vapor:

Last edited:

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
I appreciate that some people love this juice however I am not all that impressed at all. I ordered two bottles because of all the hype and there they sit. Taste really is subjective I guess.

Yeah I'll agree that it's not mind-blowingly the best or anything, because let's admit there's maybe one juice for everybody that makes their mouth water lol. I just really like mothers milk because it's one of those flavors I can sub-ohm my .... off, and never get sick of. It's a really really light flavor, that's not overwhelming, but not boring, and that to me is just awesome. But definitely taste is subjective, this juice is lightly flavored so it's kinda for those "that don't like to sweeten their tea" :p. Whereas many other juice rockstars are super strong and overwhelming to me, which is more for those "that put six scoops of sugar in their tea", maybe that's a bad metaphor but that's how I see it. :D

I think it mainly comes down to the way you vape too, I'm a "cloud chaser" as they say, I like huge and more extreme coil builds, so I'm getting alot of vapor each time I pull, so if the juice is too strong it's like literally putting drop on my tongue almost. My other favorite is Virgin Vapor's Honeydew and Coconut, which are both exactly like the real fruits, really light and creamy almost. I can definitely see how this isn't a favorite for everyone though :).

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I would have to agree with jensy, I am just not impressed. The vapor is good but the flavor to me is flat. I have tried it across a range of ohms in drippers that produce great flavor and it just doesn't have much to it.

For $22 I can go to Diamond Vapor and pick up 60 mls of Pick Tornado and get the flavor Mothers Milk describes!

Reactions: I'mnotZak

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I appreciate that some people love this juice however I am not all that impressed at all. I ordered two bottles because of all the hype and there they sit. Taste really is subjective I guess.

Agreed - it has a base to it that I just can't vape - it was in Gambit, Deadly Sin and CLS (maybe it's the custard component?)

But I gave my bottle away to a friend. I couldn't even finish the REO bottle I loaded up.

Soundhunter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Love Field
Complex juice to me..much better on an RDA than a tank based system IMO.. not the greatest but an interesting and satisfying vape. OB is otherworldly... only reason its not my adv is because again..not the best in tank systems and that is what I carry during the day..good juices..definitely an acquired taste as always.. I remember when all I heard about was Pluid and Boba's - both were horrible to my palette..so there ya go..since this is the mm thread..thumbs way up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merryhellion

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Burlington, WI, USA
Ordered 2 30mls of this stuff. One down, one to go. Like it a lot, but it gives me hardcore desire for strawberry milkshakes, and that's no good for my waistline! However, I'd say if you are going to go for a strawberry shake with it, McDonald's has the best fit. Not the best shake, but the most complimentary to Mother's Milk flavor.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
^yeah, a nice concoction of chemicals to make a strawberry shake. Pretty spot on.

I loved mother's milk when I first tried it..I still love it, but it gets old/gross and thick feeling pretty quick.

I prefer cuttwood unicorn milk - more like the milk after a big bowl of trix cereal.

But really.... beantown vapor oh face.

Stephanie0221

Jun 14, 2014
Houston, TX
It didn't live up to the hype for me AT ALL!! I was pretty disappointed actually. If you're looking for an amazing strawberry / cream vape I HIGHLY suggest trying Oh Face! By Beantown Vapor. In my opinion this juice really doesn't get enough recognition. It's better than most high end juices out there and it's reasonably priced at $16.99 for 30ml. Giant vapes sells it.

To be honest the entire Beantown line are 5 star juices. Tons of flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread