The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The MyVape Super VIP Discount Program! Super Easy, Painless Discount Loyalty Reward System

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by dannoman, Mar 3, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RickH

RickH Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    NC
    Just started using Gotvapes, Great Store on the cutting edge of vaping hardware... got a question tho ... onsite it says to sign up for newsletter and get a discount, I didn't get the lower price on 1st order I made and just now tried to order and its still not reflecting the lower price.. whats up with that??

2. Katatonik

Katatonik Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Don't be offended if what I say below is the most obvious in the world and think it insults your intelligence.

Have you progressed all the way to the final checkout?It should look like this:

[​IMG]

Check your email to see if you are actually signed up for the newsletter. If you didn't get a confirmation, then you didn't sign up correctly.

Thats as much as I can help you. You can always do a contact them. I would highly suggest you move this to a new thread on its own.

3. RickH

RickH Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    NC
    I actually signed up twice trying to get the system to update cart but it still doesn't give the lower price

4. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Rick--PM me your email addresses you signed up with and I will check your account. When you sign up for the newsletter you do have to confirm it through your email, make sure your confirms don't go to spam.

5. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Through Wednesday Midnight we have upped each Super VIP discount level by an extra 2 percent for each level...

Enjoy

6. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Gotvapes rocks. I also use those.

7. MtnLioness

MtnLioness Senior Member ECF Veteran

First-time customer :) Just ordered a couple cool carts that I hope I'll like much better then the duel-coil cart I'm using now. REALLY wanted two things (Stardust and the Stone one) and they were sold out! DRAG! Hoping I fall in love with you guys. ;-)

8. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Great News---ALL Super VIP Discount level requirements have been REDUCED by 50%!!!!! Please refer to the OP as I have updated this information!

9. Teach

Teach Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    Florida
    Excellent.... thank you.

10. SuperLuckyLady

SuperLuckyLady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Good deal.....this deserves a bump........

11. Hibiscuits

Hibiscuits Moved On

Jul 9, 2012
    Bastrop, Texas
    Not much going on in this thread lately. Is the T-Shirt level still on? Cause eehhh, I'll probably be there by next payday, lol.

12. yiddleboge6

yiddleboge6 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    PA
    LOL Hibi, I think we're too late for the t-shirts. Maybe we can just have extra candy :p

13. Hibiscuits

Hibiscuits Moved On

Jul 9, 2012
    Bastrop, Texas
    No, I think there was a freebie t-shirt giveaway at the roll out of the program, but see post #6 where Dan mentions levels to receive a t-shirt. I hope it's still on for that. Of course I'm happy with extra candy....well any candy really. Last 4 orders have been sans candy. Either that or the mail lady has been sneakin into my packages!

14. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    The freaking mail lady...does she seem to be getting bigger?

I have new candy coming...I had to stop sendign out taffy cus of the hot weather but when it cools down its going to come roarign back. In the meantime I have summmm coming in soon.

15. Rnoserious

Rnoserious Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 26, 2012
    Bethlehem, Georgia
    :) candy with the packages.. That is a very good touch..

16. Hibiscuits

Hibiscuits Moved On

Jul 9, 2012
    Bastrop, Texas
    Now that you mention it..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lows in the 50's/60's this weekend. Come on Old Man Winter, bring on the cooler weather and the taffy!

*runs and hides from Deb before she puts me in the closet again!*

17. KillConfirmed

KillConfirmed Full Member Verified Member

Apr 9, 2012
    United States
    cool ima hav to start buying lol.
    i buy from u guys exclusively right now.

18. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

19. zippersnapper

zippersnapper Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2012

And what level do you have to get too, for a KILLER T-shirt?

20. dannoman

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Hey I am soon goign to have a big sale on our remaining tee's with the old designs...we are redesignign the tee and will also have ball caps...