Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
the nips dont fit. i have to use my AW2000's in it the flat tops might squeeze in there.

P3030045.jpg

as you can see just about a nipples worth of space left over.

Last edited:

Xylocaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Is that the flat top or the original? I've seen a video on you tube where they are using the nipple tops but they are the much flatter/smaller nipples like the panasonics.

Quick Edit: I should say I've seen at least one video (not in english) which had what looked like an 18300 and an 18650 sitting in front of him both with the very small flatter nipples.

Last edited:

Xylocaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I decided to go with the iSeason same company that makes my Vamo and it was only about 12$ more plus you don't have to mod it to take off the chrome finish on the pins and such. This will be my first mech mod and I'd really not get too heavy into modding it until I have the hang of using one (I'm a wimp).

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
the protection circuit is dependent on model, and cant be just classified as one type of battery, you have NCR, ok which NCR, the new 2900 ncr unprotected is actually shorter then the older 2250 cgr.
and if yours fit and mine dont then this just shows there is some variance in manufacturing of the pin.

im using the regular cgr 2250 that is all over the place, orbtronic just rewraps them with their own label.
Orbtronic - Panasonic CGR18650CH With Top Button, 2250mAh IMR High Drain 18650 Battery Cell-Made in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread