The NEW 3300mAh InnokinCell is here!

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Hey ECF, I know quite a few of you were waiting for this.

We're pleased to announce The InnokinCell 3300mAh Is now available for order!
Built with the same maximum output, reliability and onboard safety protections, the new curved InnokinCell 3300mAh will pack more battery power onto your Disrupter! Contact your favorite Innokin Authorized Vendor and ask for the new InnokinCell 3300mAh!

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Just As An FYI:

For those who might be interested, I found that Innokin FB page has a number of vendors listed as selling the 3300mHa Cells . . . ;)

Unfortunately, Uncle, I just clicked through that entire list and did not find a single site that showed them for sale. Some of those sites aren't even online stores. :(

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Unfortunately, Uncle, I just clicked through that entire list and did not find a single site that showed them for sale. Some of those sites aren't even online stores. :(

"My" Bad . . . :facepalm:

That's a shame, maybe someone from Innokin will step in and find out what is happening to provide an update . . . ;)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Seen this post below this morning :)
MVS is getting the InnokinCell C50 Plus Curve 3300mAh in stock soon! :banana:

Disrupter InnokinCell C50 Plus Curve Battery - 3300mAh

Disrupter InnokinCell C50 Plus Curve Battery - 3300mAh

Availability: Coming Soon
InnokinCell C50 Plus Battery - 3300mAh
The InnokinCell C50 Plus has a new curved & ergonomic design and is compatible with the Disrupter 50W and the soon to be launched Disrupter TC! The InnokinCell C50 Plus packs in all the power and protections of the original InnokinCell, and integrates the new Intelligent Charge Management System for even greater charging protection! The C50 Plus is available in Red, Blue and Black .

V/2A Fast Charging Supported.

All are compatible with the Innokin InnokinCell Slide’n’Click system; simply choose the charged InnokinCell in the color that you like best and ‘Slide & Click’ the InnokinCell securely into place to power a day of vaping.

innokincell-3300mah.jpg

I just purchased the disruptor and a few cells but a one or two of these would be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread