The new Apex Vapor Atomizers (AVA) are in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Attention e-cig enthusiasts,

The long awaited and highly anticipated Apex Vapor Atomizers are now available. The Apex Vapor Atomizer, or AVA, is made in the USA with the same design ingenuity, attention to detail, quality, and craftsmanship as the Apex Vapor family of Alpha Electric Cigarettes.

The AVA body is machined from a billet (single piece) of American made brass and Electroless Nickel Plated for corrosion resistance. The AVA uses pure American sourced resistance wire that is far more durable than the nichrome wire found in Chinese atomizers. The heat from the coil radiates outward providing pure clean vapor with no “hot spot” in the center of the coil that can char the liquid. The AVA uses medical device grade hydrophobic ceramic coil stabilizations and temperature resistant PTFE for the insulating bushing. The AVA has solid mechanical contacts with no wire contacts or solder that can fail. The AVA has no unnecessary hole in the end that allows liquid to leak into the switch assembly. The AVA uses only inert materials that are capable of functioning at temperatures much hotter than the atomizer. This means the only flavor you will taste out of an AVA is the flavor of your liquid. New Apex Vapor Atomizers have a brief break in period when the coil is oxidizing. After that period the flavor is consistent and outstanding. Discover how good your liquid really tastes!

The AVA is available is three different models. Apex Vapor chose the best possible resistances for different battery voltage configurations.

The Apex Vapor Low Resistance Atomizer, or AVA LR, is 1.8-2.0 ohms for 3.7v batteries. The AVA LR has a slightly higher resistance than a traditional low resistance atomizer for increased lifespan yet a slightly lower resistance than a traditional standard resistance atomizer for maximum vapor.

The Apex Vapor Standard Resistance Atomizer, or AVA SR, is 2.8-3.0 ohms for high voltage battery configurations. The AVA SR has a considerably higher resistance than a traditional standard resistance atomizer for decreased heat buildup and increased lifespan yet a considerably lower resistance than a traditional high resistance atomizer for maximum vapor. The AVA SR is the ideal atomizer for the Alpha UltraMax with a pair of RCR123A LFP batteries, or the Alpha Ultra with a pair of InnoVapor exclusive IFR 14250 LFP batteries.

The Apex Vapor High Resistance Atomizer, or AVA HR, is 3.8-4.0 ohms and also for high voltage battery configurations. The AVA HR has a slightly lower resistance than a traditional high resistance atomizer for those looking for great vapor production that’s slightly cooler than the vapor produced from an AVA SR. The AVA HR has a great lifespan for use with any 6v battery device.

Apex Vapor Atomizers are especially designed to work with all of the Alpha Electronic Cigarettes. Get the maximum performance from your Alpha device with the maximum performance atomizer available for it.

Welcome to the Next Generation of Atomizer.

Cheers,
Team InnoVapor

Link to the AVA's: http://www.innovapor.com/apex-alpha-electronic-cigarettes/parts-accessories/atomizers-drip-tips-page-2/

AVAAllAtty.jpg

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I'd love to see a video review of the AVA! It sounds really different from other attys. A video would help explain the differences and allow people to see that they are. Did you send out any to reviewers or plan to do a review yourself?

InnoVapor does not send out atomizers for reviews. Apex Vapor however might be willing to. You can contact them at anthony@apexvapor.com. As far as reviews go though, we are selling the AVAs faster than we can keep them in stock, so I would imagine that you will see some reviews start popping up soon. I don't plan on doing a review because people want to see reviews from customers, not the owners of the company. They will tend to believe them more than they will me. Plus, I don't want to have to be the one talking these up, I want the customers to be the first to come out and say how great they think the AVAs are.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Bottomfeeder compatible?

$50?? Is THIS the mark-up for US-made?? I can't justify paying this amount for something that clearly states in the description is prone to failure (consumable). If I go 2 weeks on one of these, add in juice cost, I'm looking at the same expense as smoking stinkies. IT CAN'T BE THAT GOOD. If it were able to be disassambled and rebuilt I'd consider. If price lowers I'll consider. I'd appreciate the ability to buy US Made, but not with an exhorbitant mark-up.

Last edited:

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
Sounds like a different sort of atty.

THe simple question is, How long do you think it's gonna last?

Normal LR510 atties (I buy good ones) last me from 4 to 12 weeks, usually.

and I get a box of five for around $30. (There are cheaper, I know. I don't like them.) So to be "worth" the cost (to me), this thing is gonna have to either SERIOUSLY outperform anything on the market, or it's gonna have to last a year.

I don't know that it won't, but I won't be an earlier purchaser of these. Y'all knock yourselves out, and once you've tried'em, let me know how they go.

Best,
Ande

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: inappropriate link,,, OP instructed for proper link to post

rwechsler

Ultra Member