The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The New Boge Leo

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by Jackal3, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jackal3

Jackal3 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2010
    Cleveland OH USA
    This one I'm excited about...
    Boge has the new Leo, and they're sending me one to test. It is 800mAh and has some great new design features separating it from all the other eGo/Vgo designs, including a simulated wood grain, cigar tobacco grain, black, cherry red and titanium. It has a large "jewel" on the end, a jeweled end cap to cover the atomizer/cartridge, and built in USB port for charging. It is a true 3.7v unit using a 302 fitting. The cartridges are good for 1500 puffs "6 packs of real cigarettes" they say. At 153mm long and 15mm wide, it's right in the size range of the eGo/Vgo sets offered, yet will pack one heck of a punch at that voltage. This one I'll be writing a review on and doing a blog as soon as it arrives.

2. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    Can't wait to see your review. Any pics?

3. AngusATAT

AngusATAT Captain Tightpants Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2009
    GA, USA
    While an interesting peek at an upcoming product, this is not a review. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.