Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Dorset - UK
There are two pins under the top cap.
Remove entire top cap.
Loosen the larger contact
Attach atty
Tighten larger contact.
Loosen/ tighten smaller contact to make a clean fit and to eliminate battery rattle.

I have no issues with rattle, fit, or any battery.

Ah so the section the little gold screw threads into, also can be adjusted?

Something seems to be working as its vaping like a champ now with a Kraken atop, how on earth do you keep these clean as my nemmy is highly polished but doesn't show the fingerprints a tenth as this does ^^

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
I suppose since this thread is up here...
I was trying to find something that would fit my FT TFGT.
8w Hybrid'd with SG1 kit
0816D0A4-8246-4D7F-A192-E369F7265532.jpg

Krizzell

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Las Vegas
I've just got mine today, it came with both tubes which was a bonus but battery sizes and rattles are a dilemma as a flat top is just too loose in the 18650 with the pin virtually out all the way or protected button tops I can't do it up properly getting only one or two engaged threads on each end with the top pin screwed in all the way :(

I was looking at trimming the delrin ring at the bottom as it sits above the switch a fair bit but open to some ideas as I tried my kick fuse with the flat top and its the same issue again...

You don't use protected batteries anyway with some mechs,the small screw inside the 510 pin does not screw out? That is to adjust the rattle it's two piece. I have been using mine with no problems. Maybe it's one of the clone ones.

DelboyinDorset

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Dorset - UK
I've got it right out now on the top screw and its feeling firm and no rattle but two or three turns more and the screw will come out the thread o_O

What I have done is salvaged a post spring from the alloy M16 top I have which was ruined and put that under the spring and is keeping it nice and firm, I bought a spare Nzonic type head which I used to repair the M16 so results all round today :)

lantrick

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
earth
I realize this sort of an old thread but does anyone know of a current source for the 18650 version of these. Possibly just the tube? I have only found a couple of the 350's left available and none of the 18650's . I am considering getting the switch set and the #19 tube from fatdaddy, so that's an option.

Also, does any one have a comment to make on the magnet (also fatdaddy) mod for the switch. If anyone has done this i'd love to hear about your experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread