The new Find S Trio System by Voopoo. The Pod : Charlie takes a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hi guys and you've guessed it :) i'm going to give you my thoughts about the new Find S Trio system by Voopoo. As usual this device was sent to me for free for the purpose of this review and as you know I will try and give you my unbiased opinion of the device. It is hoped that all my reviews help you the consumer to make those sometimes difficult purchase decisions in a market that has been flooded with choice for sometime :)

Ok, lets kick off with a few photos of the Find S Trio Pod system by Voopoo....

20190704_104145.jpg

20190704_104244.jpg

The Find S Trio comes in the box with the following....

1 x Find S Trio device.
1 x Find S Trio pod.
1 x Pnp-R1 0.8 Ohm coil.
1 x Pnp-C1 1.2 Ohm coil.
1 x USB cable.
1 x User manual.
1 x Warranty card.
1 x Genie Chip card.

It is nicely packaged as you can see from the above picture and provides everything you need to get started. The two different coils make the device usable for all sorts of different styles of vaping. The 0.8 ohm coil provides a restricted direct lung hit and the 1.2 ohm coil is more suited to an MTL hit. It is nice that they give you the two options straight out of the box. My device came with about a three quarter charge and I topped it up to completely full in only 10 minutes. If all devices are going to be sent out like this it would be a great emergency option if you got caught without your daily vape and needed something to vape in the meantime.....Of course it would have to be readily available in the market place.

The device has a 1200 mah battery which is very good and I found that one charge will easily last me a whole day. Of course you will get a slightly different length of charge depending on what coil you use. Voopoo suggest that you use the 0.8 ohm coil for nicotine up to 10 mg and the 1.2 ohm coil for 25mg and lower. It is nice that they suggest a level of nicotine as someone just starting to vape would be safe following these recommendations. I, however was vaping my normal 18mg/ml juice with the 0.8 ohm coil and 36mg/ml with the 1.2 ohm coil which was fine. I would suggest that you use what you are used to but just be careful when/if using salt nic juices with the 0.8 ohm coil :) The pod contains a very respectable 3ml of e-liquid which is a big plus.

20190704_104331.jpg

The Find S Trio pod system is very easy to use. It has a power button on the side which doubles as both the fire button and the LED indicator light. Charging to full will take approximately 1 hour from empty and a light will pulse while charging depending on what battery level you were at when you plug the device in. The different colour LED indicates the following charge status....

>60% = Green
20%-60% Blue
<20% Red.

If the device needs charging the red light will flash 10 times and you will need to charge before vaping the device again. When charge is finished the green light will be on continuously instead of pulsing which it does as you are charging. It also will cycle through the colours as the charge increases. As we have come to expect from Voopoo and the Genie Chip, the Find S Trio pod comes with the following built in protections.

10 second puff time before device will cut off.
Short circuit protection.
It will stop itself charging when it is full.
It won't let its battery to become too low.
Current output is controlled so surges are not possible thereby protecting your coils.

The coils are changed easily by removing the pod and simply pulling the coil out and the filler port is just next to the coil on the base of the pod. It is protected by a rubber bung which can be removed quite easily. The single whole is a nice size.

That just about covers the technical side of the device so lets have a couple more photos and then I will give you my conclusions and thoughts on this the Find S Trio system pod by Voopoo :)

20190704_104230.jpg

20190704_104347.jpg

Conclusions and thoughts.

As we have come to expect Voopoo makes some solid devices. With the Find S Trio Pod they have done it again and I was not disappointed and the device met my expectations.

What was the vape like? I was very impressed with the vapour production on the 0.8 ohm coil which allows a really nice restricted direct to lung inhale and the quantity of vapour would easily create a bit of room fog if you chain vaped. The 1.2 ohm coil was a nice restricted MTL vape and would suit anyone who likes using their pods as a high strength nicotine salts device.

The Find S Trio pod kit has a nice modern design and as always comes in a range of classic colours...

Capture.JPG

Now what does Charlie think of the flavour? I really like the flavour produced by both coils but would probably give the edge to the 0.8 ohm coil but that may just be because it produces a warmer vape, which I like. You do need to have some e-liquid in your bag when you go out with the device using the 0.8 ohm coil as it does go through the juice quite quickly. This isn't a deal breaker as obviously there is always a trade off between a nice volume of vapour and the liquid being vaporised :)

The pod design has not reinvented the wheel here and is modelled on other well thought of devices. The autonomy of the battery is very good and the small form factor of the device is surprising actually when you see that they have squeezed a 1200 mah battery in the unit. The dimensions are approximately 92mm x 38mm x 17mm.

It is a very simple device to use and will make a very good starter kit for a new vaper who has just decided to give up cigarettes. Here on the forum we often recommend the larger battery mod devices with removable tanks but actually this one gives them a run for its money as the coils are replaceable and the vape is very good. I can see a newbie being very satisfied with the vape on the Find S Trio as do I. The 3ml volume of the pod is also a big plus.

Ok, well should I buy one Charlie? Well i've reviewed a number of pod devices in my review career and in my opinion the Find S Trio pod would be an excellent choice and it covers a lot of bases. It suits the MTL vaper and the DL vaper and if I was pressed to give my opinion on how it compares to other devices I would have to say that Voopoo have really excelled themselves here with a device that is giving me a vape that is a lot better than some of the others out there.

Ok as always thank you very much to Thea at Voopoo for sending the Find S Trio system Pod on to me and also thank you to you guys for reading. I always try to make my reviews as unbiased as possible in the hope that it will inform your purchases and help you to make the right choices. Try this one out you will like it.

Cheers, until the next one :)

Attachments

• 20190704_104320.jpg
    20190704_104320.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I won one as well, its by far the best pod system I've used. It is quite non-adjustabley powerful and the draw borders on a restricted MTL. So maybe not so suited to a tootlepuffer.
If you use the right coil the draw is a nice DL with only a slight restriction :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Bugger, I meant DTL. :(
That's why I like it as my usual vape is hot and cloudy. Most pods seem anemic to me.
Ah yes, i thought you were into your clouds :D

But like you it's the nicest draw of any pod I've tried so far....not including my aio's like the BB or the dot mod, of course :)

Reactions: sonicbomb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread