The NEW flagship iSub-S 4.5ml tank

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Hey ECF, another announcement for you guys!

The new flagship iSub-S 4.5ml tank is now available for order from Innokin Technology!

CpUeKHh9fkU75skz7asD0M2BmH_fP1RisHHoZNDPRy-_k8VoxhWKvffM5VIi5suyVovvpcf5WCgffZPgBsaa9WLB1uSEZqBvDA=s0-d-e1-ft

i0WQjwziRMKHYE3-Sd5lh9vNfy1Js6YfyyUX6wszkxJGd4_LCwF_Xdjv3A7Ly7kal496b3OX56LllGv7i9qBwPF049UZfIMotw=s0-d-e1-ft

• Quick & Clean Top-Fill
  • Large 4.5 ML Pyrex Glass Tank
  • 100% Stainless Steel
  • Open & Point Adjustable Airflow
  • Removable Delrin Drip Tip
  • Replaceable Glass Tank
  • Japanese Organic Cotton
  • No Spill Coil Swap System
  • iSub Coil Compatible

vQmbCqL4f8ttaUQiWOov1wwy0mrTv7lT0LyW4UVdXHEPWer-c7160RdE4uvx5Vy2KS5DBXVUXW_O1ZuMkeNp61yP_Oo56_TosA=s0-d-e1-ft

The iSub-S - Temperature Control Edition :

Includes the iSub-S Tank & 2 Ni200 iSub coils for More Flavor, More Clouds, & More Control!

The iSub-S has a large 4.5 ml capacity and the amount of eliquid inside is easy to see with this sleek new design.

Refills are quick & clean with the iSub APEX Top-Fill System and the new ‘Open & Point’ airflow design delivers the complete spectrum of flavors and clouds.

Set the optimal temperature for your favorite eliquid and experience vape perfection with the iSub-S - Temperature Control Edition. Vapes Perfect with the Innokin CORTEX!

T.C. Coils only for use with Temperature Control Vaporizers.

Titanium, Stainless Steel coils sold separately!

WlKgOf13Wy87cVbTj9YSeo0zgm-IPMXuMFpD4Yab0RxLIPpuZr8UIzw3Xsw5BXOvBC_UZHmuXLdD22xe0hxvRRh24yw3NnPwvg=s0-d-e1-ft

The iSub-S - Flavors & Clouds Edition :

Includes the iSub-S Tank, (1)0.5 Ohm iSub Coil and (1)0.5 Ohm Clapton BVC iSub Coil for MAXIMUM FLAVORS AND CLOUDS!

The iSub-S has a large 4.5 ml capacity and the amount of eliquid inside is easy to see with this sleek new Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass design.

Refills are quick & clean with the iSub APEX Top-Fill System and the new ‘Open & Point’ airflow design delivers the complete spectrum of flavors and clouds.

Get ready to experience MASSIVE CLOUDS & INCREDIBLE FLAVORS with the iSub-S - Flavors & Clouds Edition.

Vapes Perfect with the Innokin CoolFire4Plus!

Visit www.innokin.com today to find your local Authorized Innokin Vendor and for daily
updated information about new products and vaping news from around the world.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    No reason to apologize. One other thing though, I wish that tanks would come with the rba so you don't have to order two items from two vendors. I've noticed with some other tanks that a vendor will carry either the tank or the rba but usually not both so you end up paying shipping twice to get what you want. I'd rather they were packaged together and just pay a little higher price.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 11, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    No reason to apologize. One other thing though, I wish that tanks would come with the rba so you don't have to order two items from two vendors. I've noticed with some other tanks that a vendor will carry either the tank or the rba but usually not both so you end up paying shipping twice to get what you want. I'd rather they were packaged together and just pay a little higher price.
    I second this idea. I think the inclusion with the subtanks is one of the reasons Kanger's product was so popular.

I

Innokin_Ash

How does the airflow compare between the S and the G? When do you expect the SS Coils to be available?

Can't comment on that myself yet, as I haven't tried the S. I've, been told it works a lot better than the G for mouth to lung, and more restrictive lung inhales, because of the available smaller airflow options, along side the larger wide open airflow. The S also has clickable adjustable airflow, so unlike the G it will be a lot more studier, and keep in place.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2015
    The RBA iSub coil should be released around the same time as the DisrupterTC. Apologies for the wait.

Not 8 weeks ago, you told me you folks weren't comfortable with Nickel and Titanium. :p

I'm switching to all SS myself, so those heads are attractive.
    Probably get the tank if the RBA comes out well (still haven't ever used my G, LOL).

It's lookin' good, Ash. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Has anyone tried this yet? Most youtube reviewers seem to be focusing on the Cortex, and only pass over this. Would love to hear some real world reviews.
    I just ordered one last night, so I expect it to be here by the beginning of next week. I also ordered a box of the Clapton coils, because Clapton!!! I will post here when I get it and try it out. :)

Andrewskii

Dec 28, 2014
    What's up people! I have been using the isub-G with the .50 coils on a MVP 3.0 pro since about July of last year and have had zero issues with it. I use all Max Vg liquid. I ordered two of the new isub-S tanks I absolutely love them. What an upgrade. Top fill is amazing. I also ordered two 5 packs of Clapton coils. I mean...more flavor who doesn't want that? Well, upon trying out the claptons I could not get it above 35 watts without getting a burnt taste. It almost seemed even at 35w I was getting a dry hit by the end of one puff. I was very discouraged. However after switching back to my classic .5 coils I noticed the bubbles from the juice wicking were way bigger in size and less in quantity than the Clapton. Lightbulb!!!! Okay it's not feeding fast enough probably due to Max VG. I poked some holes with a safety pin into the cotton on the side of the coil and fluffed it just a little. And boom wicking like a beast! Now I can enjoy these claptons even with max VG.
    I just wanted to let you guys know, in case anybody else was having the same problem.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    What's up people! I have been using the isub-G with the .50 coils on a MVP 3.0 pro since about July of last year and have had zero issues with it. I use all Max Vg liquid. I ordered two of the new isub-S tanks I absolutely love them. What an upgrade. Top fill is amazing. I also ordered two 5 packs of Clapton coils. I mean...more flavor who doesn't want that? Well, upon trying out the claptons I could not get it above 35 watts without getting a burnt taste. It almost seemed even at 35w I was getting a dry hit by the end of one puff. I was very discouraged. However after switching back to my classic .5 coils I noticed the bubbles from the juice wicking were way bigger in size and less in quantity than the Clapton. Lightbulb!!!! Okay it's not feeding fast enough probably due to Max VG. I poked some holes with a safety pin into the cotton on the side of the coil and fluffed it just a little. And boom wicking like a beast! Now I can enjoy these claptons even with max VG.
    I just wanted to let you guys know, in case anybody else was having the same problem.

Hey, I haven't experienced this (since I use the 2.0 coils mainly), but does your top fill close and lock? I ordered two and both of them broke right away. I think this is a defect, but I'm not hearing many people talk about this tank at all. I can't imagine that I'm unlucky enough to get 2 that happen to break in the same way. Basically, once I close it after filling- it just spins and spins open to shut. It doesn't righty-tighty shut and lock; if that makes sense.

Also, both of mine leak beyond words- pretty much the full tank. It could be related, if the vacuum seal isn't catching, but I just can't believe no one else is talking about this. Just curious if this is just me.

Reactions: cooladdict
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread