Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
1) Do you want to disappear the spring from the GG?!!!
2) Do you want to have an immortal and disposable button together?!!!
3) Do you want to put out and put in the button in place without a tweezer?!!!
4) Do you want the ability to have a removeable button?
5) Do you want to clean the button easier than ever?!!!
6) Do you want a GG that is 99mm in total length (6mm smaller than Trans) and still holding 2xcr123A batteries?
7) Do you want a GG that is at 75mm (10mm smaller than the GG Grant) but without loosing any of Telescope features and still holding 2 CR2 batteries with a small transformation?!!! (It looks like 70mm because the button is very small so you dont see it as a measurement in total length). (If you put 2xcr123A batteries is like Grant!!!)
8) Do you want to make the button very small as it was before (like the not updated Grant) and move the lock option from button to another place and in a way that you cant imagine?!!!
9) Do you want the lock option to be totally invisible?!!!
10) Do you want to stop all battery movement inside GG even if the battery has the half width of GG?!!!
11) Do you want to be protected from the second battery explosion??!!!

And the last one:

12) Do you want to disappear the sections from trans? You will be able to smoke at any volt and with any battery without carrying the Trans sections in your pocket. GG will be all sections in one and the battery will determine the GG's length!!!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Ok, I'm intrigued. Sounds like a button on the end design with telescoping internals designed to hold the batteries centered and a positive terminal block with a twist based off your airflow design. I hope it's what I'm seeing in my head.

Hi Zof

I am inside your head and I see it ----

and I like what I see,

yes, definitely like this,

do you think we can make this one happen ???? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
1) Do you want to disappear the spring from the GG?!!!
2) Do you want to have an immortal and disposable button together?!!!
3) Do you want to put out and put in the button in place without a tweezer?!!!
4) Do you want the ability to have a removeable button?
5) Do you want to clean the button easier than ever?!!!
6) Do you want a GG that is 99mm in total length (6mm smaller than Trans) and still holding 2xcr123A batteries?
7) Do you want a GG that is at 75mm (10mm smaller than the GG Grant) but without loosing any of Telescope features and still holding 2 CR2 batteries with a small transformation?!!! (It looks like 70mm because the button is very small so you dont see it as a measurement in total length). (If you put 2xcr123A batteries is like Grant!!!)
8) Do you want to make the button very small as it was before (like the not updated Grant) and move the lock option from button to another place and in a way that you cant imagine?!!!
9) Do you want the lock option to be totally invisible?!!!
10) Do you want to stop all battery movement inside GG even if the battery has the half width of GG?!!!
11) Do you want to be protected from the second battery explosion??!!!

And the last one:

12) Do you want to disappear the sections from trans? You will be able to smoke at any volt and with any battery without carrying the Trans sections in your pocket. GG will be all sections in one and the battery will determine the GG's length!!!

Imeo,

you are such a teaser,

come on tell us more, any pictures ???? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
The last person that looked in Zo's mind came out looking like this....

big-eyes410x277.gif

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Yes!

Plus, make it out of pure stainless steel for zero upkeep and ease of mirror polishing :)

And a carry case of some sort, to protect it, and make it portable and convenient!

ban, I will make it better than mirror and the case will come soon, I have already thought of it:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread