Status
Not open for further replies.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Its going to happen. We will more than likey start shipping everything out tomorrow. Goal is to have everything built and shipped out before wed worst case....

Fantastic, that sounds great. I guess the question was more regarding if you guys even had them at all or if they were still over seas. Glad to hear the Eagle had landed :)

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hi. if i was ordering penelope today would i make the shipping this week?also if i do make that does it come with any wick,wire,ceramic?(something to get me started).

If it's like all the other orders have been:

As long as it's in notify they have enough stock to get you out with the current batch they are getting in. So I would imagine if you ordered now it would ship. I was really late last time as they had already started shipping them but still had a little bit of stock and mine shipped in a couple days.

They come with a ceramic installed. The ceramic can last for ever basically. The people that have replaced them is because they managed to break them. Others have dropped their penelope's many times and the ceramic remains fine. I think it's pretty hard to break. It doesn't really wear out so that's not a concern. Unless something weird happens it should last you.

They previous orders came with 3 feet of wick which will last a long time. Depending on how you do coils that three feet can last you 6 months maybe.

They come with one pre-made wire.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Last edited:

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Its going to happen. We will more than likey start shipping everything out tomorrow. Goal is to have everything built and shipped out before wed worst case....

Thanks! I have been waiting for something to use on my 14500 PV for a while now! This week Penelope and Hellfire Mini!!!

PS: I need a bottom post for my GGTS #0026. My switch gets hot and fires irregular! Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread