The New GG Penelope! Order yours now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
As I stated, I got my notice on Monday. I live 6 miles from COV in boca raton fl.. I was hoping to get it today, instead im cursing the usps.. didt get it today, im guessing usps probably shipped it up to a sorting facility, in north florida just to ship it back to me 6 miles from where it started... hahahah looks like im waiting another day to get my penelope.. good luck to all of you on your shipping notices!!

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
digunderground - If you live that close, could you not just have gone there and picked it up?

I attempted to contact them via Email etc. to see if I could retrieve it locally, and didn't receive an answer. As far as I know they don't have a storefront and knowing the area it seems the address speaks the same case. I just shipped it because I didn't want to miss out and maybe not get one. I've been trying to get my hands on any GG rebuildable atty and never had any luck, so I was anxious... hahaha

Doesn't matter, I'm sure it will get here soonish. Its all on the USPS, not COV. COV has been awesome in getting all of these orders assembled and out to us all.. Thanks a million COV!

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
im guessing usps probably shipped it up to a sorting facility, in north florida just to ship it back to me 6 miles from where it started...

Yea..I don't like giving USPS a hard time but....

I shipped something to Hawaii on Monday from Los Angeles, today being Tuesday. I go to check the status of it today and see it's out for delivery...oh wow that's fast. Then I look again. It's out for delivery in MY POSTAL CODE. The postal code that it originated from. Sigh. So it never makes it to the house as 2 hours later it gets a status update of "Forwarded". I've never seen this before so I call USPS. Agent says yep it's a clerical error and they were going to try to deliver it back to the originating address instead of the delivery address. Wonderful.

And no...I didn't mis label the package. From is my address and To is the correct destination address. I guess as long as it makes it. Technically to get into the 3 day promised turn around they have until Thursday to deliver. We shall see.

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
Mine shipped Monday. I live in PA....it went from FLA to all the way across the country in WA!!! Thought I was getting it tomorrow...UGH!!! Hopefully it comes back....

On its way?? Crossing fingers for ya!

Packages are usually really fast to PA from CoV. Just ordered some stuff this weekend. Shipped Monday. Had it today.

I'm a little north of you in Hazleton. Mine always goes through Philly. U would prob have stuff in a day less than me.

Penny is worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Two more of them also arrived today. Thanks for the quick shipping guys. Actually really appreciate what you guys did with my order(s). I ordered twice because I forgot something when I ordered the Penelope's and you guys stuck my orders together and gave me the faster shipping. I realize I paid for slow shipping twice but it was nice to get both orders into one box with the fast shipping. Much appreciated. I will note that I did not ask CoV to do this and CoV did it on their own. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread