The new Lavatube... The display looks just like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
The Vamo... Seems the button layout, menu and functions are exactly the same. Some of the more technical review videos I've seen make it appear as if the LT, Vamo, and Tesla have the same chipset too. Anyone out there heard any "chatter" that the Lavatube Version 2 may have any updated versions in the works to include the variable wattage feature? I had my cart full and was about to check out when I decided to "just look" at the Tesla 1 more time to be sure before I ordered and discovered the Vamo and was like "hey, that is the same exact set up". Also, looking at the Tesla, the set up is pretty similar except for button placement. The Lavatube is hands-down the best looking of the 3 devices and it is the most appealing to me, but I'd hate to drop some cash on the Lavatube as it stands now if if there's a VV/VW possibility...

Last edited:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
no there is no plans for a VW LT at the moment. I chip set in the LT v2 is different than the those other models. The chip broads are designed and manufactured only for us at Volcano. Those other models may have devices that act the same and have the same look but the chipset itself is ours and only ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread