The New Ovale V8 Variable Voltage PV by Sigelei is at SmokTek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
NEW! The Ovale v8 Variable Voltage PV by sigelei is here!

Available in full kits in black and white - more colors on the way.

Also available body only in black and white.

The sigelei Ovale V8 - Variable Voltage PV - 3-6 volt. Uses two 3.7v 18350 button top batteries.

A powerhouse of a personal vaporizer in a small lightweight palm-sized form! An inexpensive, well built and simple device. Incrementally adjustable voltage in .1v steps from 3.0 to 6.0 volts. It has a recessed 510 connection with large opening for many types of cartomizers. Tanks can also be used with the included adapter. Adding a DCT Cone for a 6ml tank really spruces up the look, they all fit well on this device!

Click on the pics above to find out more, you can't beat this device for an inexpensive entry into variable voltage!

Get More Vapor!
:)

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
NEW REVISION! The Updated Ovale V8 Variable Voltage PV by Sigelei is now in stock!

Available in full kits in glossy black, matte black and matte blue - more colors are on the way.

The latest revision has a new flush mount 510 connector and improved door latch, making it much easier to open. The kit still includes an eGo-510 connector.

I'll be adding the new revision
VV body in gold, matte black, gloss black and gloss blue this week, along with a bunch of other new products. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
yay it's always fun when you add new stuff! thanks, rob

:) Thanks! It's fun for me too, we've just been so swamped with getting the new building setup right, wow! I have probably two weeks worth of work to get all the new product added that we have received. I'll be posting on a pretty regular basis now that I'm pretty much freed up to get it done. Check the New Items page every so often, that's where all the new stuff will show.

Have fun!

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
How do this compart to the varicool when vaping. I know they use pulsing voltage.

Vaping wise, it's hard to tell any difference. Functionality and size are the main differences. The V8 is much larger, has a digital display (that can't be turned off) and buttons to change the voltage (which can be pressed accidentally). The VariCool is much more compact and fits in the palm of your hand. It is very simple and reliable with no bells and whistles, you just set it and forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread