The new Revolution in healthcare E-Smoking,Clearomizer without steamponits and Glasfibre !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
It looks similar to GotVapes offerning. The site referenced offers 510 versions in addition to the 808s. These do not have the ALF that has been installed in the similar ones offered from GotVapes. I don't know if these are early models or later. The fact that Heaven Gifts is 'awaiting arrival' may be an indication they will be receiving improved models.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Anti-Leak Filter. It is/was a band of material installed inside the Vortex near the base. It covered the wick and cup. I don't fully understand its purpose. There is the obvious anti-leak notion and another mentioned of helping bring juice to the wick. In modding the GV Vortexes, many removed the ALF.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
It looks interesting. I really want a clearomizer but gawd there's tons of bad reviews and problems with them. If I could just order 1 to try I would. I might try one of these when I next get some cash to play with but for now i'm going to get the clear cartomizers from gotvapes called Diamond. I'm getting the single coil 2.0 ohm for my 3.7 riva and the 3.2 ohm duel coil 5 packs. This way I'll have the clearness so I can see the juice, and the duel coil ones will work on 5v.

Wish more people made clear cartomizers. These are sold out already. Perhaps it's best to wait for reviews to see how well they hold up. I can't seem to find any reviews on the Diamond clear cartos i'm going to order either.

Some people cannot stand any carto with filler inside of them. They claim it gives a filler taste. This might be good for those people. The thing I don't like about this or the vortex is they don't have a lot of different models with different ohms. I'm not a dripper, could not get into it, but I do like the idea that you may get a cleaner juice taste with no filler.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
Reccomend givin em a shot. I bought a pack of five from I believe it was madvapes 510 reguler sized the non LR kind. First one was a dud, but the other three I have tried from the pack worked well. Minor cracking on the bottom of one but no leaking. And they sell tubes for me. There certianly not the worst carto ive tried, that would be the igo. Terriable CQ issues 3 duds out of 3.

KenG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Michigan
Got 10 of the GotVapes Vortex's and I love them. 2 of them leaked out of the box, I fixed the 1 and gave away the other one.
They are PURE flavor and great vapor. I haven't used the CE2's, so can't compare.
The main drawback is that the end cap will easily pop off in your pocket, and you can dump your juice in your pocket.
I've cut a hole in a condom and put that over the rubber endcap and that holds them tight.
I think you can also put some teflon thread tape or clear tape on them and that makes them stay too.
I used these on 808 batts, and they're a cooler vapor than a carto, but the TH is good, so with the increase in flavor and the fact that they last all day it's easier to accept the cooler vape.
The Heaven's Gifts one's do appear to be the same, minus the ALF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread