Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So am I, especially if it is anywhere close to being a combination of the Sceptre & Kroma-Z . . . The only thing is I don't do FB, so the new "F" function will propably be limited option for me . . . Just Saying . . . :rolleyes:

I don't do FB either, but Innokin Joseph posted this on YouTube (in the comments section):

"Additionally, we want everyone to know that there will be ways to unlock the special 4th generation mode without having to follow social media if you don't want to. We did not mean to correlate vaping to a toy or game - this new tech will extend both coil life and enhance flavor, and the main unlocking method is similar to the Konami code back from the day."

• Informative
Reactions: Uncle

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Has anyone ordered the Sensis yet? I haven’t seen a real review on it yet.

The only place that has it in stock now is the Innokin store, but 1) I want to see more real reviews (not just unboxings of pre-production kits), and 2) I'm hoping to pay less than $54... Things should start moving again tomorrow when the Chinese New Year ends.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I don't do FB either, but Innokin Joseph posted this on YouTube (in the comments section):

"Additionally, we want everyone to know that there will be ways to unlock the special 4th generation mode without having to follow social media if you don't want to. We did not mean to correlate vaping to a toy or game - this new tech will extend both coil life and enhance flavor, and the main unlocking method is similar to the Konami code back from the day."

I don’t much care for receiving a device and not being able to figure out how to use it. I think they’ll have to release the code soon.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The only place that has it in stock now is the Innokin store, but 1) I want to see more real reviews (not just unboxings of pre-production kits), and 2) I'm hoping to pay less than $54... Things should start moving again tomorrow when the Chinese New Year ends.

I agree. That price seems just a little steep. I hope the new technology is worth the price.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    More for DL isn’t it ?

Not to my understanding. It has MTL to (R)DL airflow adjustments and fully adjustable wattage settings--up to 40 watts. So even if their MTL fully closed is not as tight as the MTL pod, I don't care. I use the MTL pod fully open, anyway, most of the time. We both like loose MTL.

I like the glass pod also and the 510 adapter. My plan is to use their coil refresh mode for my Z coils also--I hope it really works. :)

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I don’t much care for receiving a device and not being able to figure out how to use it. I think they’ll have to release the code soon.

They will. People are already complaining (on YT). It's just a gimmick to hype up the product and get people talking about the mysterious F, IMHO. And we are talking. :lol:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Has anyone ordered the Sensis yet? I haven’t seen a real review on it yet.

No - Haven't gotten one yet, but I am hoping to do a review of it when I do . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

My plan is to use their coil refresh mode for my Z coils also--I hope it really works. :)

From my understanding and what I've read from the Innokin website the Sceptre coils, including 2 new ones - are the ones used for the Sensis Glass Pods:

Sensis - Product | INNOKIN®

Details:
    Coil compatibility: Sceptre Coils
    Coil Sceptre S-Coil 0.25Ω, 25-35W (New)

Sceptre S Coils
    A new, upgraded Sceptre S Coil (0.25Ω, 25-35W) capable of more power is available with the device, which allows for RDL vaping at its finest.
    small3.png

.​

Reactions: hittman

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    From my understanding and what I've read from the Innokin website the Sceptre coils, including 2 new ones - are the ones used for the Sensis Glass Pods:

Agreed. But my clever plan involves using the included 510 adapter and Z tanks with Z coils. ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Nope - No Hijacking - Very Natural Flow . . . Our conversation actually does lead and tie into the development of the future of the Innokin product line right now, especially based on the Sceptre & Kroma-Z discussions . . . Just thought a number of other people would be interested in our discussion about the Sensis would like to join-in, but might not see it given this thread is about the Sceptre . . . "We're" GOOD . . . :thumbs:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread