The NEW Vision eGo Clearomizer/Stardust 2 - review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riffy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
New Orleans
I got some of them Monday from vaporkings in each color hehe. Loving them so far. Seem just as good as the regular ones but with the added ease of cleaning & being able to just replace the atty. Loving them!! Sadly 2 were shattered and took out the parts I can reuse on them 2.

Got 2 vivi novas the same day from another vender and not as impressed. Both vivi novas have cracked tanks as well, so can't break them in to see if they get better. Both cracked at the top where the threads screw into the plastic tank. Didn't notice untill I was vaping them. One was leaking out the crack and then I noticed the other one was cracked in a similar place.

I think the vision ego clearomizers have a much better build. With metal to metal threads and not threaded into the plastic tank. Colors are fun too. No "break in" time on the vision ego either it seems too.

Long story short... Loving them!!!!

I got some of them Monday from vaporkings in each color hehe. Loving them so far. Seem just as good as the regular ones but with the added ease of cleaning & being able to just replace the atty. Loving them!! Sadly 2 were shattered and took out the parts I can reuse on them 2.

Got 2 vivi novas the same day from another vender and not as impressed. Both vivi novas have cracked tanks as well, so can't break them in to see if they get better. Both cracked at the top where the threads screw into the plastic tank. Didn't notice untill I was vaping them. One was leaking out the crack and then I noticed the other one was cracked in a similar place.

I think the vision ego clearomizers have a much better build. With metal to metal threads and not threaded into the plastic tank. Colors are fun too. No "break in" time on the vision ego either it seems too.

Long story short... Loving them!!!!

That sucks! Sounds like vendor issue. Otherwise I really love these Stardusts! I agree - I like the option of cool coloured tips and tanks - so geeky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread