The New VS Cafe Sumatra

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Ok, folks...I was given the distinct honor of being a sampler for Eric for the New Cafe Sumatra juice he's going to have in stock somewhere around the 22nd of this month. All I can say is that if you were a fan of the old one or are looking for a wonderful deep coffee juice that nobody else seems to be able to produce correctly...don't think twice about ordering it when it hits his store.

OMG, this stuff is fantastic! It's slightly different from the old version but in a very good way. This new batch has a much deeper coffee undertone, but this hasn't compromised the essence of the juice at all. In fact, I think it may even be better than the old version in that it's not quite as overtly sweet.

The sample I have is 10mg. I vaped it on a 801 @ 3.7v as well as a cartomizer @ 3.7v. Throat hit was excellent at 10mg, and the plumes of vapor I'm getting are ridiculous! The flavor is out of this world and doesn't 'burn out' like on so many others.

I, for one, am marking my calendar for the 22nd to be first in line to grab some up. If you are a fan of good coffee/cappuccino at ALL, I suggest you do the same! ;) Thanks again, Eric, for giving me this sneak peek! I'm gonna slink away now and do my happy dance in private. :)

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
sweet sweet - I wonder if Ill get the old or new one? I ordered last week but I understand he was waiting on supplies, as well as being a bit backed up on orders due to ..waiting on supplies (lol) so understand the delay is unavoidable on suppliers end (no worries, trying to curb imaptience is a good life lesson lol) but I'm keen to try these new flavors :)

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
I'm so excited!!! I loved the old version of Cafe Sumatra so I'll be ordering loads of this. Thanks Woody!!

A good coffee flavor is SO hard to find. Great going Eric! I'll be placing a big order for the CS when you get it in!

*stands in line behind Woody*

You're so welcome, Hellen. Hey, I know for a fact that there are many of us old-timers who have been missing the 'good stuff' for a long time. I want to shout it out from the rooftops that it's back and it's great! Good that you know your place is behind me on this one, Hellen! :p Ok ok, I'll share if I have to. :evil:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Indeed I am and nice one :)

Just a note though and it may be tied to your waiting on supplies so if so thats fine - but I never got a confirmation email of my purchase although the website said order was completed.

I'll forward the issue to my programmers. Thanks for letting me know :)

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Hey Pony, I think I was the only sampler of the new Cafe Sumatra for Eric (please correct me if I'm wrong, Eric??). He wanted to make sure that I had no mouth allergy issues with the new formulation, and I think that's pretty nice of him to look out for me this way...he really does care for his customers! I've been darkening his hallways since the cessation of the old formulation of Cafe Sumatra because VS's juices seem to be the ONLY ones out there I can vape with no allergic reaction...very high quality stuff. The fact that I'm a total coffee/cappuccino ADDICT :shock: has made my pestering him to get a good replacement even worse. Heck, I even bugged him steadily when he was over in the UK! Seriously, I think he got this going just to shut ol' Woody up!!! lol

Oh yeah, Pony...one more thing...You gotta get in line behind Hellen! :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread