The New VX2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
I got my VX2 from Shawn about a week ago and after a couple days of breaking the atomizer in I was quite impressed. It has a nice 8 second cutoff and gives a good throat hit as well as a lot of vapor. The VX2 is very comparable to the 510 and I LOVE my 510. I also have to admit it has a slightly easier draw than my 510. Let's put it this way, the VX2 will be part of my daily routine along with my 510. So I'll probably be ordering another from Shawn as I can't have too many e-cigs in my collection, can I? :)

Thanks Shawn for adding another excellent e-cig to your collection!!!

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
Just a note that dripping these units directly on the atomizer can result in liquid getting into the battery and killing it. Batteries that are leaking liquid from dripping the atomizer are not covered under warranty. The best thing to do is op the carts off with liquid.

Yup. I just had to try that. Yup. Dead battery.

I'm turning it on end now for a few days to see if it will drip out and come back to life.

If not, I need to order another battery. LOL!

Zaxx

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Ohio
I received my VX2 yesterday (awesome-2 day shipping). It is a great unit. This thing puts out great vapor, great kick and I can get full flavor from my juice (doesn't scorch the juice).

I'll be ordering another kit, and more back ups next week.

I would definitely be interested in the PCC and pass through.

Great product.

Thanks Shawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread