The Newest creation from MAP! The DCT MAP Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.gregory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Haven
I almost doubled my liquid usage today with the DCT, this thing sucks the juice up. Great flavor though.

Here's a pic on the Darwin- wish I could go above 4.4V, reaches 12.7W max out.

a6898ad5-aa16-22ac.jpg

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
Don't think it's powerful enough- needs more WATTAGE :)

To be honest, I vape them at around 4 or 4.2 Volt on a mod.
Then when I first got them I started to put them at a 950 mAh Ego, and they seemed amazing to me. Then I did put them at a true 3.7V mod, even better, and then at a VV mod, where I found my sweet spot at 4-4.2 Volts.

This doesn´t change the fact that for anybody who wants to try them also on a simple Ego bat they will be just fine. Then I believe, sooner or later we all will have to move to a VV mod to adjust any carto or atty to our personal sweet spot.

Good vapes !

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
Here you can see that the most simple things often work out the best.
Hardly A darwin or provari like mod with a handmade SS wired atty can surpass the power, flavor, vapor production and ease of use of this simple 55$ battery mod and 2$ DC in a 25 $ tank. With all my respects for the high tech, good looking, expensive vaping equipment with all its prestige, I am compairing it with.

DCT on a VV battery box, somewhere between 5-6V- Wow!

a6898ad5-fcd1-058f.jpg

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
It matters of course, if you are only looking for a good mod, firing on anything, no matter how demanding, like a DC, 1.6 Ohm, firing on it at 5 Volts, and working perfectly well, or if the looks are more important to you, and you decide to have one to show off, and limiting yourself on the stuff and power these can work with, avoiding the good vapes you could have with that simple mod.

Then I must honestly say, I also have some of the first, good looking and not useable for some of the more demanding stuff.

I believe the manufacturers of the more sofisticated mods will wake up one day and realise that they need to produce more power delivering stuff, to hold up with wat the market is demanding right now.

I think it is not good that if you have a 200 or 300 $ mod, it is beated by a 35 $ box mod on power delivering, and I will not buy any of them as long as they are limited at 2,5 amps, and cut off as soon you put a DC on it and wants to cranck it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread