The Newest creation from MAP! The DCT MAP Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyapd21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
New York
I'm thinking of picking up a silver bullet as my first mod to use with the dct tank. Do you think that's a good first mod and do you think it will work well with the dct tank. I believe you can run the silver bullet on 3.7v or 6v depending on the battery you use. What do you guys think? I'm currently running the Ego Tank System.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I just ordered mine yesterday. I'm hoping to have it in a few days, as shipping conf. came early this morning. I have read in regards to the stuffing material in DC cartos that they are prone to leak with the cut/punch for the tanks due to the light stuffing. Have there been any leaking issues with these? The complaints were related to another vendor/manufacturers carto tank product, but it operates the same.

I, too, am holding my breath for an aluminum (prefer anodized) or SS version of this DCT MAP tank! Please get them soon! *crosses fingers

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I just ordered mine yesterday. I'm hoping to have it in a few days, as shipping conf. came early this morning. I have read in regards to the stuffing material in DC cartos that they are prone to leak with the cut/punch for the tanks due to the light stuffing. Have there been any leaking issues with these? The complaints were related to another vendor/manufacturers carto tank product, but it operates the same.

I, too, am holding my breath for an aluminum (prefer anodized) or SS version of this DCT MAP tank! Please get them soon! *crosses fingers
I guess I'll answer my own question for others benefit...

I have been in this DCT MAP for about 3 hours and not a drop of drippage! At this point, I began with the carto dry, inserted into DCT's bottom cap, filled tank 1/2 way from the top, dripped on top of filler (15-20 drops), slid driptip into carto (for ease of passage through top o-ring) and seated the carto in the upper ring. I then attached it to my PV and, voila! This thing is the DC carto savior! Thanks COV for a winner!

Now, those anodized aluminum ones... *drums fingers, waiting...

And waiting...

And waiting...

billyapd21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
New York
Got my DCT Mapt Tank yesterday too. A day earlier than the tracking was listed. Very happy so far, going on my second tank. Now I just need a good battery mod to go with it. So far I'm just using it on an Ego battery. Any good suggestions on a battery mod to go with my DCT Map Tank? I was think of the Silver Bullet buy I'm not sure yet.

billyapd21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
New York
Here's a pic of it on my Ego battery.
425756f8-6f27-de00.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

.gregory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Haven
Got my DCT Mapt Tank yesterday too. A day earlier than the tracking was listed. Very happy so far, going on my second tank. Now I just need a good battery mod to go with it. So far I'm just using it on an Ego battery. Any good suggestions on a battery mod to go with my DCT Map Tank? I was think of the Silver Bullet buy I'm not sure yet.

The best fit I found with the smoktech dc cartos is a VV battery box. I just had another made for me with 2 18650s, batteries should last for days :)

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
Agree, most of the more fancy bat mods are at or off the limit for DC´s. Shame on the provari, darwin buzz and other fancy stuff producing companys, that they are not capable to build a 200 $ mod that can give the power needed. First get the power, and then make a nice design, all the rest is useless glamour, to show off.
I refuse to buy or recomend a mod that cannot do what it is suposed to be made for at the first place, give the amount of power needed, at the volts selected.

The best fit I found with the smoktech dc cartos is a VV battery box. I just had another made for me with 2 18650s, batteries should last for days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread