Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
We can't reasonably expect that all liquid for hit for everyone. Even the most "die-hard" regulars find that this flavor or that doesn't hit for them.

This is the thread you can use to trade/barter NT liquid with other folks on ECF.

Please, no other products other than NT.

Expectations: Be fair. Be honest. Do the deal with integrity.

TRADE ON!

Last edited:

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
somebody got clarification :D

good deal...and yup I can say not all flavors I've tried have hit for me...in my case, those have already found new homes :)

Edit: editing this post so I don't put any more unrelated posts in this thread.

Just remember folks, keep the posts to only NT items for trade/barter
Once you have made a deal, remember to return to your post here and make the changes or edit the post saying deal done or removing items that have been traded/bartered.
This will help keep the thread focused and make it easier to find items for people.

Last edited:

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
I have the following to trade:
All measurements of what is missing will be measured by how much I used in an I clear 30b tank lol.

1 50 ml Betelgeuse minus 1 tank 12mg
1 15 ml H1N1 minus 1/2 tank 12mg ***traded to charlzrocks***
1 30 ml gravity minus 1/2 tank 12mg
I also have a 30 ml of refresh 1/2 tank 12 mg
Looking for creme brulee or apricot ambition or cls or any of the older short runs.

Last edited:

Stephanie932

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
PA
I'll play along (even though I don't have many NT juices that I don't click with):

1 15mL Betelgeuse NZ (Born on: 6/5/2014) minus a few drops for dripping
1 15mL Rootbeer Float in 6mg (Born on: 5/22/2014) minus maybe 2mL (level comes up to the top of the sticker.....I can send a pic)

Will entertain offers for any flavors in NZ or 6mg. BUT, I would love to try PBC!

Last edited:

StoneFree

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
PanamaCityBeach,Fl
I have a bottle of Creme Brulee 12mg about 14.5ml , and about 14.5 Doodle 6mg that Im still on the fence about, it does goes well with a couple drops added to other flavors, and the cinnamon has toned down. Both have been steeped about 2 weeks but I prefer to get another bottle of Betelguese at 12mg and or gravity 12 mg, will consider other desserts too. I definitely want to trade the creme though. Gravity has a strong peach flavor right? They both still look full and Im just estimating how many ml are in each. I've used very little of either. I'll consider 6 mg too

Last edited:

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
I would like to give my remaining higher nics new homes, they've been feeling unloved and sad. They're small amounts but most are short runs, so if you missed one you wanted to try.
If you only want one, you could just have it....otherwise 6mg/NZ, good on Gravity/Betel/QofH/RBF....open to about anything else.

(They're all in 15s estimated remaining)

Grape Ape 12mg - 7/8 ml - 3/13 - going home to lavender
Be Mine 18mg - 5/6 ml - 1/22 - going home to Shannanigan
Betelgeuse 12 mg - 8/9 ml - 3/13 - (open to filling this the rest of the way w/6mg)
Queen of Hearts 12 mg - 6/7 ml - 3/13 - going home to Shannanigan

Just throwing this out there...
If some kind soul has an abundance of the super steeped Wakonda in 6mg...I would trade anything I have for it - above + everything since March in 6mg, in some amount :)

Last edited:

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
eru4areg.jpg
Thanks for making this thread it's a great idea. I have a ton of purple caps right now but I am scared to trade anything yet because everything is fresh and steeping still. I'll be back!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread