It's a beautiful day in this vaporhood,
A beautiful day for some vapor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day for some vapor good,
A neighborly day for some vapor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have some vapor just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a vaporhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my vapor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my vapor?

Welcome to the vaporhood boys and girls.
Today we will be vaping a special 6 month steeped e-liquid called Wakonda.
Wakonda is a very nice complex coffee, vanilla cream, and naturally extracted tobacco e-liquid flavor from our friends over at Nicoticket.
And all those complex flavors come together to make for one of the most awesome vaping experience, that can only be surpassed by letting it age or steep.
So how would you like to become a Wakonda Warrior today, and join me in a tank of this matured, sacred and mysterious elixir and truly enjoy a beautiful day in the vaporhood.
Remember boys and girls smoking is nasty and vaping is good, but the only way to have a beautiful day in the vaporhood is to vape only Nicoticket, so go visit our friend "Clark" Kent Brooks and experience a beautiful day in the vaporhood.

Until next time I'm WeirdWillie hoping you too are having a beautiful day in the vaporhood. :D

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Well, I had an awesome day. I got to work with my boys from my internship who are delinquent with substance abuse issues who I've been away from during winter break. Their laughter and shenanigans totally made my day. I came home and put in a NT order #36080 and came onto this forum and received a very sweet PM and then this poem/song.

Life is good to me right now. Thanks for adding to it.

Take care,
Dani

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
Hahaha! Love it! You will be making a series, right?

Actually yes I'll do a series of Nicoticket Vaporhood episodes one for each Nicoticket liquid, I'll start with flavors that are available, and will have special episodes on endangered species flavors that are awesome but are not being offered at this time.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
In my daily lineup of 11 eliquids are 7 from Nicoticket, and of my 7 occasionals 5 are Nicoticket's. Apparently, for me, a wonderful day in the vaporhood isn't dependant on vaping only Nicoticket. Love your ditty, though! :)

LOL You know we have a pretty strict vape owners association here in the Nicoticket Vaporhood

You must be thinking about Say's-Me-Street as in "other juices are ok" say's me.

fraychek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Orlando, FL
LOL You know we have a pretty strict vape owners association here in the Nicoticket Vaporhood

You must be thinking about Say's-Me-Street as in "other juices are ok" say's me.
Aaah. You can't kick me out. Actually most other juices are less than ok, but a few are delicious says me.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
Clark vapes other vendors liquids. He is the club. So I guess it is ok, as long as it is not in excess :)

I think what Clark is doing is what's called R&D comparing would be competitor juices to Nicoticket juices to make sure that the do in fact effectively suck to the fullest extent when compared to Nicoticket. :glare:

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
It's a beautiful day in this vaporhood,
A beautiful day for some vapor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day for some vapor good,
A neighborly day for some vapor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have some vapor just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a vaporhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my vapor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my vapor?

Welcome boys and girls to the Nicoticket Vaporhood.
It's such wonderful day in the vaporhood I feel like singing a song, would you like to sing a song with me ?

What are you vaping, what are you vaping
brother Willie? brother Willie?
Nicoticket Frenilla! Nicoticket Frenilla!
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum

Now let's sing it in French.

Que faites-vous vaping, ce que vous êtes vaping
frère Willie? frère Willie?
Nicoticket Frenilla! Nicoticket Frenilla!
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum

Can you guess what flavor I'm vaping today from our friends at Nicoticket?
Yes that's right I'm vaping Nicoticket Frenilla that has been steeping in the cabinet since August 2014,
and it is Ooo la la très magnifique with it's rich French Vanilla flavor, that is high wattage friendly so turn up the heat and enjoy the awesomeness that our friends over at Nicoticket have created with Frenilla.
Even though you may be tempted to sample Frenilla when it arrives, I recommend you let a new bottle steep a minimum of 60 to 90 days shaking it vigorously
once a week.
Patience and deep steeping will pay off with the very best French vanilla vaping experience you could ever hope for.

Remember boys and girls smoking is nasty and vaping is good, but the only way to have a beautiful day in the vaporhood is to vape only Nicoticket, so go visit our friend "Clark" Kent Brooks and experience a beautiful day in the vaporhood.

Next week we'll be headed down south and will have a rather peachy time.
Until next time I'm WeirdWillie hoping you too are having a beautiful day in the vaporhood. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread